Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*New Aliex Vendor*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:34am
Please come back and up the pictures of your install! and keep us updated!

Although I'm on high alert and watching these tangles like we all watched that Solange/Jay-z Video. It hasn't turned on me and it's nothing a run of the fingers can't get out-I still like this hair and have recieved numerous compliments on how it looks like my hair and how good it looks! So I most deff want to hear your story! But this is true I remove this bad baby every night and place her on my wig stand..

I will come back and update with pictures at the 4 week mark! and/if I color...Kinda of feeling the black right now

Me right now

Sponsored Links

jeans8877 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeans8877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:36pm
Your hair looks nice , where do you order from ?
I used order from QHP and Nana Hair ,after intalling , everything goes perfect , love my vendors
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:30pm
I got tired of checking for tangles and constantly being paranoid that I had a basket case on the back of my neck! So this wig is in my closet waiting for some silcon mix! Had to put my trusted Bdogg wig back on

this shyt is depressing...Lord please send me a vendor str8 from Heaven

PrincessGrace

Can you up your pictures?
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:42pm
Awww :/ So the hair didn't hold up? 
daniel19056 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel19056 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:06am
greatLOL
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:00am

The Hair is fine, but it just has me super paranoid and I don't want to be "that" girl always checking for tangles and looking in the mirror...So I want to purchase some Silcon Mix to see if that fixes my paranoia ..and until I get my tail to the BSS I put my Bddogg wig on..But I will be pulling this out Saturday for a Fashion show..I'm still loving the thickness and length and texture of the hair and it holds a mean wand curl! but because I didn't install this hair and can wear it at my leisure I can't give a full body review.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 12:59pm
The Good, and The Getting on My Nerves

So after contacting Ms. Pepsi I decided what I would take a chance since Lort knows Im AntiAliexpress, so I contacted the owner of the company. He replied back immediately and I decided on 12,14,16,& 20" Malaysian Bodywave and 1 bundle of 18" curly as a sample. He offered me a discount ( see how easy that was) so I paid for the 4 bundles and the 1 sample.

Now he did inform me that he didnt have the curly but was getting it from I believe the company he used to work for before he branched out on his own. I paid immediately after our messages back and forth, 2 days later uhh still no curly . Thats fine it was just a sample, just send me the bodywave. Sent DHL and I got it in 3 days.  So now you owe me money or hair Stern Smile and I don't know you like that so Im giving you the slight side eye.

So I get the hair, it looks like all the other bodywave on YT, Instagram and everywhere else. I shampoo, no black water and hang it up and let it dry on the deck in the back.

I was going to initially get a sew in, but the closure that I ordered took a month with their free shipping but thats another review for another day from another vendor...

Around a week later still no curly hair, okay well now you playing too much and we strangers so I said well Ill just take some Malaysian straight then. He sent me a new invoice, discounted but still a invoice uhh just roll the curly $$ to the straight hair and mail it. he messaged me something about their system, and he cant do it like that. Well if you were not 100% sure you could get the curly IMO you should have never took my money and Im definitely not sending you more of my coins. On the Ali thingy I had hit start dispute or whatever its called then the next am he asked for my paypal info and he did the refund. We just met and you already cutting up and making me involve the people in our mix, not a good sign.

You tried it, so nice Grace was now getting irked Grace.

So every few days he messages me like hows the hair, Im like I dont know Im not wearing it. Then on Saturday my phone rang, strange number Shocked . Guess who Mr. Bodywave, it was a bad connection so I ended up just telling him to email me cause it was static and noise and I was at Ulta . 

When you log on to Ali, i think its a way they know you online cause I swear when I would get on I would get messages like Hey My Friend ErmmStern Smile, how do you even know im on here. I felt like I had been on a date that didnt go exactly great but he wanted another chance.

He called me a few more times, and sent me a few more messages. He has since stopped since I quit responding. 

Im willing to give a honest review for your hair, I will NOT post a glowing review on the boards to help build your brand telling lies. It was no rush for me to install the hair since I hoard hair and had ordered way too much already. Plus no shade but bodywave isnt really my thing, I prefer straight and Virgin Indian curly that I know Im not getting from Ali. I was going to give it to my cousin but she would most likely fill it with aragon oil and way too much other stuff and have a suspect install from the $50 weave shop even though some way she pays $90 and her hair still be wrong swo I could not really trust her input.

I watched Peak Mills deep side part no closure wig tutorial and did that yesterday. So far my hair has not had the snags or tangles that Pepsi mentioned BUT I just did it yesterday, and wore it out to the bar. I got lots of compliments BUT Installed all of the 20", 16",  half of the 14" and most of the 12".  Im not used to wearing 56 bundles of hair, I got hot and by the end of the night I was sweating like I was detoxing off something. I cant do that dome cap, your scalp can't breathe, Lort be a breeze under that tent.

I promise to post pictures when Jr gets home with my Ipad but I cant say Yah or Nah on a 1 day wig that I only wore for a few hours. 

Also it seems like just Indian Bodywave, the density of the hair just doesnt seem like any Malaysian I ever had before and it didnt smell like corn chips cause thats Full REFUND time in my mind. 

I just believe in full disclosure... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:28pm
I will say he is super nice , I can be uhh abrupt is the best way to describe it. Smile 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 2:27pm
Princess Grace you are to funny!LOL

I'm super duper paranoid- whenever I would tangle check my friend would ensure me I was fine! but I just like to glide my hands through my hair perfectly and not glide into anything..It was only at the nape of the neck where my collar is (assuming the rubbing friction?) Anywhoodles I don't mean to scare anyone with my mentioning of tangles b/c it is not a basket case!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 3:00pm
Pepsi he is super nice but them phone calls made me like Ermm

Plus I am very straight to the point, I dont like a bunch of dialogue and interaction. I pay, you send. If it works out I will order more, they seem to love the bodywave in Detroit. Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic