Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*New Aliex Vendor*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ambiziosaDONNE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ambiziosaDONNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

I don't know if it's dye or some type of chemical but what I can say after washing and conditioning this hair is everything!!!

Glad you had a good experience... ! Hair does look nice.
Sponsored Links

Evangeline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evangeline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39am
Isabelle hair

At first I was skeptical to buy this hair extension since no one 

has written a review on it.I took a risk and bought.The shipping was 

fast I received it within 3 days iam in US and it came from China.This 

is 100% real human hair no doubt about it.I bought a 14, 16,18 inches 

true to measurement too. Only $139. I saw this hair at a local beauty supply which 

was going for $275 per 4 oz glad to find it here at aliexpress and you wont be disappointed.

check the link if you like:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Products-1PCS-Body-Wave-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Extension-Hair-Weaves-Human-Hair-Weave-Wavy/623541_1796730476.html
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:17pm
Finally finished my Unit! I used all 4 bundles and love the fullness

Natural state with a little bump in the front to frame face

The hair "looks" very nice has great ends and I do love the natural state of this hair

What I don't like is that I just put my unit on Saturday and as soon as I got ready to run my fingers through the back I had some tangles! It wasn't nothing that my hand didn't pull out but the fact that it's tangling on day one has me on edge! The only product I put on the hair in pics above is about a dime size of Morrocan Argan oil....@ the time I didn't have my wig clips so I sewed it to my two braids that form a U-shape and slept in it sat. naight -Sunday morning say goodbye to that natural state I had to put some heat to it and decided to wand curl for Sunday! I attached my clips last night and took off and did not sleep in but again some minor tangling that i'm not happy about! I will be watching this tangle business like a hawk! I already notified the vendor about the tangle and asked if a silcon coating is on this hair? I don't know if because the natural state is curly and curly hair tends to tangle more is the reason or if I just haven't found the product that this hair likes yet? but i'm on high alert ...will check back in by the end of 4th week with update.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:19pm
Confused
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:20pm
lol Have you received yours???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:50pm
No and Im ready to refuse the shipment!

Wont they just send it back if I do??? Grace dont have the strenf for this new weave game Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:29am
Long Horror story later ..... FIRST and last time using Aliexpress for anything except for gift boxes.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Long Horror story later ..... FIRST and last time using Aliexpress for anything except for gift boxes.

Confused Did you get the hair ?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

u gots to tell meeeeeeeeeeeLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 8:21am
I will still give a honest and fair review of the hair, even though I have my reservations about installing it in MY head. My installation will not be on a wig cap, so it will be the true test.

I am evil but FAIR Smile

Lort I have already purchased silicon mixOuchConfusedDead

Edited by Princess Grace - May 20 2014 at 8:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair