Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*New Aliex Vendor*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:13pm
 Someone claiming to be your new vendor just pmed me and said he already has one store on Ali but he did not mention what was the store name and that he wanted another one since the first one was doing so well and that already seems suspect as hell. Honestly I am on the fence about even reviewing vendors any more. On the one one hand he could send you decent hair so that you will give him a favorable review and plenty of lurkers and non members will buy based off your review. I know that is what this site is about but shady stuff like this is Confused.

Then sooner or later the quality goes down because they cant keep up with all the orders and they start sending out the hair that the sweep off the floor and could careless about your bad review. 

Its vendors that I have been dealing with for years and they have stores on ALI and even getting a quote from them is not the same. All of that 'FREE SHIPPING" is a lie, they are not taking a $30 loss the cost is factored in whatever you purchase. 

Unless I feel like I know you I wont even bother sharing a vendor, it will either be its too much or they start asking me 5,000 questions like I made the hair myself, I cant give you no 100% full proof plan on what you will receive. The hair game has changed and not for the best. Back in the day everyone knew if you wanted quality it wasn't for the price of $220 with 3 bundles and a closure. 

Hell we paid Halley Curls 140+ for a closure and we all knew good and well that it was going to go bald like a sick cat with the mange, so this new "Virgin" hair math baffles me.

I hope you get some decent hair.... Good Luck my fellow weave sisters its trill in these streets. 

Edited by Princess Grace - May 06 2014 at 5:44am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:20pm
In total there are 226 Active Users online, 24 Member(s), 9 Anonymous Member(s), 148 Guest(s), 45 Search Robot(s) 

Now out of that 148 guests how many of them do you guys think are here for hair vendors???Confused
You don't need to lurk in TTT, 90% of those topics are recycled from headlines, anyway.
The lacefront section been RIP, most people are making wigs or using Uparts with closures.

I saw at 100 of these GUESTS are people who have never even contributed nuffin, they lurk see what vendors are "in", go buy and tell all their friends and make a YT review so they can get $6 off their next order from that same vendor on Aliexpress. Confused
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:09am
They all get the hair from the same place. We all should leave these vendors alone
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by feelblessed feelblessed wrote:

They all get the hair from the same place. We all should leave these vendors alone
Funniest thing u keep on saying this. I have dealt with some straight up vendors . yes I said it straight forward vendors. Tell me the hair is processed to get a curl and responds to my emails as well as notify me when there is an holiday. Not every vendor is bad. Some vendors are on point with their customer service and products. DONOT use the the ones that spam our inboxes and this board to judge every last one.
Bdogg from day one is known for nitted hair and see saw prices...and mixed up lengths. That was not hidden from folks that bought hair from him.
Kevin...same thing
Anson....same thing
What causes the product to go down....lurkers...sharing the vendor. Some vendors cannot handle high demand at one time. So they send scraps of hair when their stock has dwindle down.
Businesses are in business to make a profit. But every consumer has a choice who they buy from. If u buy from someone who has a great product and quality customer service...then their shouldn't be an issue
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:57pm
^^^ I agree when I first joined BHM I thought the members were being shady when they didn't want to share their vendor. But as time went on I realized that there are so many lurkers waiting for a vendor to be named and then the quality really does go down. The best thing for you to do when ordering from a vendor is always use paypal unless they are a well known trusted vendor. And let them know that you will dispute them if they send you trash. Works for me every time and I learned it all from BHM.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:26am
Someone shared a good vendor with me and my light yaki is swanging and banging, its some people you can share a vendor with and some you just can't.

Before they told me I said I hope my own weave crawled up my neck like a ailing caterpillar before I shared the vendor and I shall not.

Honestly if your vendor has a regular site and ali, I would order from their site. Sometimes I feel like they treat you slightly different on that site. 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:48am

I agree 100% again Princess Grace! I think i'm in love..lol no seriously I do agree and we all know the lengths and lies a vendor will go to just to get your money. I'm not for sure who pm'd you but i'm sure they lurked this thread out! The hair game is so shiesty I feel like i'm "pimping" myself out for some unprocessed cuticle aligned hair and the hopes of starting a relationship that will yield me good bundles in the future! I was more than willing to do a review in hopes of receiving some Gourge hair! LOL

Aliex is no secret and if this vendor can provide better hair than Luvin, New Star and QHP than I don't mind sharing through PM. I wouldn't think about sharing something that I hunt/killed/searched the heavens and earth for unless I knew you and then that information might be limited!

The Vendor was more than nice and honored the discount, shipped fast and even followed up to make sure I recieved it and hopes I like it..He has also emailed me other random questions.....

I received the hair and PICS are coming! just trying to upload them now through tinypic..
No smell
& of course the hair has been steam processed Sleepy (A girl can dream can't she?) 

Edited by pepsi25 - May 07 2014 at 12:38pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:27am
Testing

Edited by pepsi25 - May 07 2014 at 12:37pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:28am

Edited by pepsi25 - May 07 2014 at 12:48pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic