BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

never mind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i saw a documentary about pedophilia on netflix. 
check it out op it was very informative. 

I think I know the one you're talmbout...I think.  I saw one within the last month that spoke on Pedophilia and Hebophilia(?).  The one where you're attracted to teens. It spoke on how people intermix or make no distinction between the two and how it's important to get it right and the societal effects etc.  It was an interesting watch.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:51pm
let the teens grow, adults shouldn't interfere with teens

To me it's still pedophilia 

I don't like minimizing predatory behavior that takes advantage 

These trolls bring this mess here thinking that we'll be polite so they can fester 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:55pm
I think I'll skip commenting here, BUT what's the name of the documentary on netflix?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:00am
I wanted to have sex in my dreams with my teacher. Eta: tv like sex. I had no idea what real sex was. I would've been scared as hell if he tried something with me. I stopped going to karate because the teacher just made me uncomfortable. He made many people uncomfortable.

Children have vivid imaginations, they don't know what sex really is. An adult can not take a child up on their offer for sex. The adult should not be aroused. If a child is comfy enough to actually have sex, normally something is wrong.

My opinion. I'm not a Dr. I remember u Adrian. You've been off lately, but ur normally cool.

Edited by creole booty - Aug 05 2014 at 12:02am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:09am
Adrian, I understand you wanted to have sex with your teacher. When I was 15, I had a teacher that every one - but me - thought was gorgeous and many students insinuated themselves to him, but he did not take advantage of anyone. There are many girls in love with their teachers and since they never had sexual thoughts before, they never fantasized about fvcking their teachers. Since you had been experiencing with people your age since an young age, to have thoughts about sex with your teacher isn't surprising.

I think the problem of this thread is that you wanted to discuss one thing but your title and the way you approached the convo was wrong. In my abnormal psych class, I learned that people with schizophrenia has THOUGHT DISORDER or disorganized speech, which means when they say what they think, nothing makes sense.

The ladies here have every right to be offended, but especially so because they are not doctors/psychiatrists and did not visit a mental ward and saw with their own eyes what schizophrenia can do to a human being.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 05 2014 at 12:10am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:14am
And no, Adrian, you were not wrong for fantasizing about your teacher. Many people have done that, if not with their teacher, with their friend's father, or friend's older brother, etc.

Perhaps you should see your doctor and have a long conversation with him, just about life in general. Your doctor will decide, based on the clarity - or lack of it - of your chat, if your medication dosage needs to be increased.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I think I'll skip commenting here, BUT what's the name of the documentary on netflix?

i'm not sure if this is what smaison was talmbout but I watched something called "Are all men Pedophiles".
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:39am
I pray you get the correct mental help now . I can't relate to several comments in the topic . How can a toddler have sex with another ? NVM
MS India feels upset after reading a few pages .

Adults need to be very careful with what they do and say around children regarding sexual matters . Adrian for your thoughts to continue on the matter speaks clears as the day on how you are not well . Talk with mental health staff to adjust your meds.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 4:45am
*Backs out the thread*
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 4:48am
wait for me missv

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style