Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Net Weave vs. a Regular Sew-in??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 7:45pm
NET.

It has flatter installs and less hair damage. When your hair itches that means it obviously needs moisture. I use my infusium mix, and I am good to go. I have also had more growth and longer installs with a net. To each its own
Sponsored Links

reginadj11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reginadj11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:08pm
Ughhh yes I so agree! Had my hair in with net for a WEEK before I took it out. It was itching so bad!
Flirty Spice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flirty Spice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:09pm
I've had both and like the Net sew-in better.  I currently have one in and I will say my scalp does itch a lot.  I purchased the Jamaican Mango and Lime oil with the applicator end and it seemed to work. As for washing, I also use an applicator bottle, dilute the shampoo with water and massage in my braids/scalp. I do the same with my Conditioner.  To fully dry, I use a bonnet that attaches to my hair dryer.
ariellejai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariellejai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:20pm
Net is better. I just like how long the install lasts and yea your scalp gets itchy but get some sea breeze and one of those scalp scratchers it's all good!
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:34am
My last 4 installs have been with nets and I like them better for protection. Some may think I'm gross but I don't wash my real hair under the sew in. I wash the weave over the kitchen sink 1 half at a time. If my scalp gets itchy I'll apply some tea tree and black castor oil with an applicator bottle. When I remove the install and net there's no build up and no smell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic