Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Net Weave in NJ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Niecy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 6:27am
I am going to call Shannon and Nesbeth when I get to work to set up an appt today. It's my friend's B-Day party on Friday and I gotta get this hair done and looking good. I will let everyone who is bumping for NJ know how it comes out and see if I can post pics when it's done.
Sponsored Links

Anissag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anissag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 9:34am
I can't wait to see their work. I want to see if they are worth the money vs what I'm paying now. Also please post if you had a long wait, how long it takes for your install, what kind of hair you're using etc.
Thanks  Thumbs%20Up
Niecy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Anissag Anissag wrote:

I can't wait to see their work. I want tosee if they are worth the money vs what I'm paying now. Also please post if you had a long wait, how long it takes for your install, what kind of hair you'reusingetc.
Thanks[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley20.gif" height="17" width="23" align="absmiddle" alt="Thumbs%20Up" />

Definitely will!
Niecy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 12:15pm
I am at the salon now. It's 12:00. I came an hour early. So far the place looks nice. And I am looking at all the stylists hair and they all look nice if that's any inclination how my hair is going to come out then it should be good. Plus every person I see walk out of here looks fabulous. These ladies can do some hair!
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Niecy19 Niecy19 wrote:

I am at the salon now. It's 12:00. I came an hour early. So far the place looks nice. And I am looking at all the stylists hair and they all look nice if that's any inclination how my hair is going to come out then it should be good. Plus every person I see walk out of here looks fabulous. These ladies can do some hair!

Lurking for pics! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
I really need to find somebody in NJ cause I love my ATL installs but I dont wanna be forced into waiting to go to GA to get my install done. And the last time I took advice from BHM on a NJ/NYC stylist I was thoroughly disappointed. AngryAngry

Edited by dee1672 - Feb 25 2010 at 5:20pm
Niecy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niecy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 4:23pm
Just got home from the salon. Even though it's snowing like crazy people were still coming in to get their hair done. My search is over! I have found a great stylist in NJ and am pleased. You walk out of there feeling amazing. They really know how to make nice finished styles. The lady I used to go to was okay but when I got home I would always have to tweak it or wash it out because she used waaay too much oil sheen. I would only go to her because I couldn't install myself. But the styling never seem to come out they way I wanted. The girls at Shannon really know how to style and razor cut. It doesn't look all choppy like how I had before. Amazing. I am very happy. I am trying to see how to post pics on here. Having difficulties....
Anissag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anissag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 4:43pm
I have an appt for a shampoo and style with the girl who did my 2 nd install. I will post pics on my Fotki. And I'll let u know how it holds up. The hair still looks great. It's been in 4 weeks 1st install. 2 weeks 2nd install. (6 weeks total). And I've shampoo it 2x so far. Her install has with stood my work out schedule.      
Divalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 5:59pm
hey...

i live in nj too. who did your hair? did u get a sew-in? full? partial? net?

Thanks
Anissag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anissag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 7:27pm
I have a full sew in wiith a small U shape left out in the top. She only left out about an inch in the top and back (to cover the back when pulled up). I sent u a PM w her info.
Cindamac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindamac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 3:48pm
What part of NJ are you located? Central Jersey?  North Jersey?  South Jersey? There is a salon in Neptune, NJ, Hair, Etc, Phone: (732) 897-1555  Ask for Carmen.  She's the best!@
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic