FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neo-Nazi Rapist, Murderer Commits Suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neo-Nazi Rapist, Murderer Commits Suicide
    Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:43pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/keith-luke-neo-nazi-suicide_n_5334411.html

Neo-Nazi Rapist, Murderer Keith Luke Found Dead In Apparent Suicide

The Huffington Post  | by  Sebastian Murdock

A self-proclaimed neo-Nazi convicted of killing two and raping a woman was pronounced dead Monday from an apparent suicide.

Massachusetts man Keith Luke, 28, was sentenced in May of last year after confessing to his 2009 crimes, telling investigators that he raped a woman because he didn't want to be a virgin anymore after being turned down "100,000 [expletive] times,” and also wanted to kill non-whites, The Enterprise reported.

On Jan. 21, 2009, Luke knocked on the door of an unidentified woman in Brockton, Massachusetts. When she answered, he pointed a gun at her head, walked inside the residence, and handcuffed her. Luke later admitted to investigators to raping and sodomizing the woman.

When the woman's sister, 20-year-old Selma Goncalves, walked into the home and saw the sexual assault taking place, she attempted to run and find help, according to The Boston Herald.

“I knew she was going to make a huge scene, so I said [expletive] it, and I shot her three times,” Luke told police. Goncalves was killed in the attack.

The murderer-rapist then shot at the woman he had just raped before returning to his car to reload his weapon. The rape victim managed to survive the shootings.

While Goncalves lay dead outside the residence, Luke fired upon a man who was attempting to help her.

Luke told investigators he then got in his car, blasting music and driving around, when he noticed a 72-year-old homeless man, Arlindo Goncalves, and shot at him.

“I got out the gun, I shot him in the head and I shot him in the back,” Luke said of killing Goncalves.

Arlindo and Selma Goncalves had no relation, according to WCVB.

The white supremacist was caught after engaging in a shootout with police. Luke later said he regretted firing on officers because they were white, but said he had no regrets about killing and raping his victims.

“Had you had problems with [the victims]?” detective Jackie Congdon asked Luke during questioning.

“Every [expletive] non-white is my problem,” Luke replied.

During his trial, Luke's mother testified that the "light in his eyes" had gone out long ago, and her son often slept on a cross made of cinderblocks, My Fox Boston reported.

Luke told the court during his trial that had he not been apprehended by police, he had planned to kill bingo players at a nearby synagogue.

Investigators who searched Luke's van, bedroom, and the victims' apartment, said they found knives, box cutters, a sledgehammer, an ax, ball gags, handcuffs, hammers, a Satanic bible, and three boxes of ammunition.

Luke was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences for the killings and rape. During his time in prison, he tried to kill himself three times, according to the New York Daily News. In 2010, Luke underwent surgery after he was found bleeding from a self-inflicted throat injury.

While in prison, he also carved a swastika into his forehead using a staple.

Though officials have not yet publicly stated that Luke's cause of death was suicide, an unnamed source told The Enterprise that the murderer killed himself.

Moises Rodrigues, who serves on the Brockton City Council, expressed no remorse over the news.

“I think the world is a better place without Keith Luke in it,” Rodrigues told the publication. “He is someone that doesn’t deserve to live, someone that caused so much harm and so much anguish to a community, to a city. I think the world is a better place today without him.”

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 19 2014 at 3:45pm
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:49pm
good riddance.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:57pm
These yt terrorists are no joke.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:00pm
should of let the general population have there way with him
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:08pm
The man is a freaking monster..!

So many white terrorists and yet the stereotypical image of a terrorist is someone with melanin.

His eyes are terrifying. The man has no soul. The irony of him being a Neo-Nazi and likely seeing people of color as savages. Who's the real savage here?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:10pm
cc an isolated case of a mentally unstable person Confused
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:14pm
.....let me tell you how I don't open the door for men I do not know unless I have an appointment w/you & I am expecting your arrival.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

good riddance.
yup...this was my expression when I read it

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:23pm
This is another example racists whites throwing their undesirable traits on everyone else when they are the main culprit of those crimes. He couldn't handle prison and his own evil so he killed himself. An evil demonic coward.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

cc an isolated case of a mentally unstable person Confused
Girl I keep forgetting!Dead

I'm sure there's someone out there that says what a smart sweet boy he was.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic