Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

LOLNeNe is the star of RHOA and she has a recurring role on Glee and the New Normal 

and so the IRS wouldnt come after her

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:42pm
I don't get why negros l are wild over KimK either.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:45pm
I bout died when Star J was on Ellen show(?) during her beef with Nene and Ellen asked her had she seen Nene since the Apprentice show and Star gave Ellen this look and said "Me, seen her? No. she don't go where I go."  That was shade I think.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 28 2012 at 8:49pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:48pm
she is big, black, loud, and dark. case closed
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:50pm

People with money never brag about it like her . I think she needs people to praise her to feel good about herself .

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

All of them gurus on youtube trying to make their weaves look like Kim K with that middle part

UMMMM don't nobody wanna rock gold pixie cuts. I already told yall about my mimi wig flying off my head clear across Disney Universal Studios. Sorry NeNe...KK still gets my #middlepartflippedflatironcurlsin20inchesandlonger#.

Ok NeNe i'll wear a side part if that makes you feel better.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I bout died when Star J was on Ellen show(?) during her beef with Nene and Ellen asked her had she seen Nene since the Apprentice show and Star gave Ellen this look and said "Me, seen her? No. she don't go where I go."  That was major shade  I think.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I bout died when Star J was on Ellen show(?) during her beef with Nene and Ellen asked her had she seen Nene since the Apprentice show and Star gave Ellen this look and said "Me, seen her? No. she don't go where I go."  That was major shade  I think.

LOL
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao.
Nene isn't someone people want to look like.
Ain't nobody checkin' for her fashion.

I fcks with Nene but this is why and it has less to do with fashion
Nene is a black woman and many black people are so harsh to our own but will uplift a yt every damn time
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Where did she get the idea that Kim is loved?

She IS loved, like it or not
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair