Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nene wants to know why yall love Kim Kardashian
    Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:40pm
...but don't support her

NeNe Pops Back At The HATERS & Asks Why Blacks Support Kim K. & Not HER

Nov 28 | by Natasha

Photobucket

NeNe Leakes has some words for the haters...especially those who are quick to support someone like successful-from-a-sex-tape chick Kim Kardashian, but completely critical of NeNe's talents & career.

Check out how she's calling out the black community, plus, how the talented Amel Larrieux is prepping for a comeback...

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe gave a telling interview to The Daily Beast about the hate she's received after covering the Power Issue of EBONY magazine.  Whether it was the fact she was being recognized as "powerful" or the pic of her in a tub of diamonds some called tacky--everybody had an opinion.

But the reality star let none of it get to her, an actually called folks to task for supporting sex-tape-comeuppance-publicity-hungry star Kim Kardashian....but not NeNe:

“It’s true and I know you’ve heard it a million times, [African Americans] just don’t support one another,” she says. “But it’s OK for you to go pick up a magazine cover with Kim Kardashian. She’s my girl. We are cool. We talk. We do drinks and all of that. But her story ain’t no different than mine. You know what I mean? I might’ve worked at the strip club, but she made a sex tape.”

NeNe also explained that the flack she caught for making EBONY's Power Issue cover, came mostly from the African American community.  But she's not letting the hate stop her one bit:

“I absolutely deserve to be on the cover...This cover is about money, power, and respect. And it’s about a come-up story and I’m the one that had that story this year … Not only did I come out as a reality star that was very boisterous and vivacious and outspoken and all those things. I flipped that into money and respect. And a lot of people can’t do that.

“But listen to me, definitely all of the negative feedback definitely came from my own; African Americans were the ones that were the most negative,” she continues, adding, “And it’s so funny to me because I would call [the editor] over at Ebony and she would say ‘Girl please, glass houses. That’s all it is. They don’t want to see you on the cover, they don’t really understand the reason why you’re on the cover, they don’t know your story.’

We must say, chick has a few great points.  With her stints on hit tv shows "Glee" and "The New Normal," it's clear she does have actual talent as an actress.  And at some point, folks will possibly respect that and will not call her a famous for nothing chick with no talent--like some other people we know.

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:42pm
*Sips tea*

This gon' be good.Evil Smile
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:43pm
well isn't Ebony catered to a black audience. did she think her most vocal "haters" were going to be white folk?Wacko

and smh@ Greg taking nene back after she let that old fat tired white man up in her.

Edited by James Avery - Nov 28 2012 at 7:48pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:44pm
Lmao.
Nene isn't someone people want to look like.
Ain't nobody checkin' for her fashion.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:46pm
aint nobody mad at no NeNe

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

well isn't Eboy catered to a black audience. did she think her most vocal "haters" were going to be white folk?Wacko

and smh@ Greg taking nene back after she let that old fat tired white man up in her.

word on the street is that was all for show and she only divorced him so the irs wouldnt come after her new found money
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:48pm
Where did she get the idea that Kim is loved?
lilbehr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote lilbehr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:48pm
Ne Ne is too hard on my senses....all of them!...trying to make people respect you, then bad mouthing everybody when they don't. That sh*t she pulled on CA w/ Latoya & Starr demonstrates her lack of support for her own peeps & gender.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao.
Nene isn't someone people want to look like.
Ain't nobody checkin' for her fashion.

And this. I may not outright hate Kim, but I know she and Nene are not ones to be compared.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:49pm

Do yo thang Nene

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>