Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neflix/Hulu/OnDemand Summer 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:33pm
lol that cougar tries it and really shouldn't have lol
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:50pm
i'll add The Borgias to my list. any good dramedies?
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I'm watching The Lying Game now, if you like PLL then you will like this show, Im on season 1 but Im almost finished.

The Lying Game
The Witches of East End
House of cards

Don't even watch season 2 of The Lying Game. It's so good, but since it got canceled, they left us hanging with no closure. We will never get a proper ending Cry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:32am
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

i'll add The Borgias to my list. any good dramedies?

Off the top of my head sci-fi tv shows are always good for dramedy (Peaceful mentioned these).

Eureka
Warehouse 13
Lost Girl
Being Human
Alphas

I need to check out Dominion, Haven and Defiance. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:36am
I'm not sure if you can get the whole season on Hulu but Marvels Agents of Shield is good!

Also love Person of Interest.  Very well done show!!

Tay if you like Borgias you will like the White Queen (Starz).   I have to finish that thing. 

Has anyone been able to get into Divinci's Demons?  I tried but still stuck on Epi 1Confused
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 11:57pm
I was thinking what I'd do if I was in the same position as jamal's daughter in law's position

Jamal shot up your Dad... would you find a way to be new again and keep it trucking and find another way to get revenge?  How would you play it?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:05am
Okay I finished Damages and I don't even know what to think.  Patty was just Patty til the end.  I was not surprised that Ellen opted out though.  All that sh*t was just too much.  And Poor MichaelCry

Patty couldn't have been more poisonous to everybody in her life.  Ellen was really the only person close to her that made itDisapprove
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:06am
Going back to the beginning of the thread to find my next oneLOL

I wanna love Hemlock Grove but its moving too slow for me....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style