Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Neflix/Hulu/OnDemand Summer 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:26pm
Rectify - Sundance Channel
Turn - AMC
Tyrant - just started about 4 episodes so far
Ray Donovan

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:27pm
my sister loves the Strain 

Haven't seen it yet 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:34pm
it is TC!

I was like how could I not know about this too kfoxx

Let's just say that Olivia from scandal is trying to be patty hewes and isn't doing it right. Olivia should have the same strategy moves but be loveable and white hat and she'd be even more of a hit

It does compare to House of Cards or Boss.. out of the three you'd cross Patty last. Don't play with her 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:36pm
oh and Boss

Best character Kelsey Grammer has played in his entire career

I think the brain tumor angle killed the show. He's good enough to watch being bad for no good reason 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:38pm
Cause I believe you Kfoxx I will give that white ho on orange is the new black one more shot.her OMg I cant believe im in jail while wearing a orange jumpsuit made me mad. 

If you like supernatural try Hemlock Grove, I watched a few episodes but I have so many shows I watch now its too much.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:44pm
Girl I saw the promo for Hemlock yesterday and was like why the hell am I missing this show.  The sh*t is one of the first files that comes up on Netflix and I had no idea!

Reminded me of American Horror story but sexier!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:48pm
ricky and tc I'm meeting Patty now.    She seems so sweetLOL

Although she just handed this other lawyer his ass before they could even get into the courtroom!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:07pm
Boss was the shyt, he was  aint shyt like Spacey on house of Cards Im mad it got cancelled.
I think people still saw him a Frasier. The last episode in season 1 cements his no goodness.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jul 22 2014 at 2:08pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:16pm
I can't believe yall missed Damages on tv. I loved that show from the very beginning.

I haven't watched OitNB but I keep hearing about it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:25pm
the way the mayor did his daughter after trying to reconcile?

Man listen 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic