FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Needy Family members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by NaturalSister543 NaturalSister543 wrote:

I do need to get my self out of this Situation as soon as possible. I mean these are justifiable reasons right?

I mean what husband rides around his sister car for a whole week,when you have your own car. I wish I could fix this instead of just leaving and calling a quits.

He's not listening to me; I am so grateful that you guys would talk to me and give me your view point. It has really helped me. I see sitting around and just being upset is not going to change the situation. I must act or just let it go.

Yes, these are justifiable reasons.

He won't drive himself in his own car .. but would rather let his sister cart him around town .. like a lil kid? Loser. Sounds like he likes to USE people too so maybe his sisters are a bit sick of him too.

I don't think you should waste time trying to talk to him.

Start working on your plan to get the heck out of there and DON'T share your plans with anyone! They will surely sabotage you if they can.

Sponsored Links

NaturalSister543 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:04pm
I will keep you guys posted on how things play out. All of this is too much. I think I will consult a lawyer also, because of my son and custody issue that may arise. There is this so called family meeting this after-noon. I am going just to see how things are going to play out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:30am
Ok go to the 'family meeting' ... but keep your business to yourself because if they catch a clue that you might leave ... this will cause further problems for you - especially if you share a child.

Just go along with whatever they say to keep the peace ... but then turn around do whatever the heck you need to do to get away from those people.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 20 2014 at 2:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:40pm
exactly, if ask me these little girls have asked for war and I am not letting my marriage go down with a fight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:54am
Wow, things are not gonna change. Its hard to let go, especially since I do not have a steady income. Ughh....now you know I do not want to be living off of only foodstamps.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:33am
Better to live off foodstamps and be OUT FROM UNDER THAT situation and making plans to builds a life for yourself than ... STAYING IN THAT DEADEND situation that can only .. get worse. These kinds of situations don't just get BETTER one day. Oh heck no - if anything, they tend to escalate. 

Also:

- You are teaching you  child how to live a messed up life so when he grows up he will be messed up in the head and make all sorts of bad decisions.

- It's gonna take and take and take FROM YOU .. so that in a few years you will be a hollowed out shell or your former self. 

Get out of there.

(for other young woman - let this be a cautionary tale .. NEVER be finanially dependant on anyone because most relationships by far do not work ... so then you end up a bad sitation. I learned this when I was 16 years old in school and that was in 1966!  So it is absolutely incredible that women are still dependant on their men to survive in this world.

I am not bashing the OP ... I am addressing the other young women out there. You have stand on your own two feet if you want to be ASSURED of a happy, healthly life.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 02 2014 at 10:37am
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:27pm
Advice?

Sit down with your man and express your opinion/thoughts so the both of you can come to a solution together. 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:31pm
Where is your family to help you?
His family despises you, is he still the same? Have you filed for divorce? You have a child, you are entitled to child support and alimony, why are you saying you will live off food stamps? Did you sign a prenup?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 02 2014 at 1:32pm
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Advice?

Sit down with your man and express your opinion/thoughts so the both of you can come to a solution together. 

The advice about what to do when leaving is a good perspective but this^^^?  OP, is your husband able to sit down and communicate with you in a mature manner (without yelling, passing the buck, shutting down, etc.?  I mean it's your marriage and your life but how open are you all to some type of marriage counseling just to have him hear things from an objective party?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:17pm
Ummm I think the OP already made it clear .. what kind of relationship she has with her husband.

As she says .. he told her in the beginning that his family would always come first ... and so far he sticking to his word.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic