Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Needy Family members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NaturalSister543 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needy Family members
    Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:58pm
Ok, I just wrote this already and everything erased. I going to make this short.

ok, Iam sick of my husbands needy family. They can not do not a thing on their own. My son and I are always on the back burner. I am tired of hurting and waiting for things to change. I am angry and just sick and tired of being tired.

Any advice...before I explode.
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:28pm
Did you talk to him yet sweetie? Define needy...

Does his family like you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 10:15pm
His family does not like me; because we are not from the same cultural background. They need him for everything. They been hear for over five years and still do not speak a lick of English and every time I speak their language(which I speak very well), they laugh at me.

They always told my husband that he would never get married, because they know how they are. They did not want him to get married because they thought they would not be able to use him anymore.

Well my husband before we got married told me that I would never come before his family...I stupidly went along and married him. I have do my best to dealing with him coming from work, coming home only five minutes later to fun err ens for his family or friends.

Needy as in the only thing they can do for them self is self, eat, poop and brush their teeth. I have been so patient but the guilt is getting to me because of my son. I have been so nice to these people, but these little girls always find a way to be nasty...the bad kind of nasty!

So I am tired at this point and want to get me and my son out of this situation. Which obviously after over one year has not changed and probably will never change.
I wanna call them right now and lay the law down! But I feel like I should not have to do that. I but for my son...I should right?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:06am
You have been married to him for only a year? Is your son an infant/toddler? Does he also put the needs of his family before his son's?
The first thing I would do in your situation is stop seeing those people. They are disrespectful to you and life is too short to get angry over obnoxious people.
Second, you need to sit down with your husband and have a talk, but one that includes how his absence may be affecting your son and your relationship with him. His family may and should be important to him, but that's not a reason to forget about his wife and child.

Or you can say f*ck it and go along with your plan. Take the child and half. Perfect combo and no annoying family around. But only if you do not love him anymore. You don't want to be divorced and miserable, but divorced and happy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:32am
Your right guys. Thank you for the advice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:08pm
Well I finally decided to talk to one of his sisters and she blew things way out of proportion. I guess she really thought I was always to scared to speak my mind. Yes, his other sister called me and spoke their mind too. Wow, why could you not have just been up front with me, it would have saved both of us some time. My husband lied about being at work when he really wasn't...so yea there goes the trust.

I know what the right is for my son and myself. As for my husband...enjoy your family...lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:27pm
Wait.. what happened momma is he up to no good?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 4:39pm
Well, this morning I decided to call his sister the one I felt most close with. She cursed me and basically had the rest of her sisters cus me too. So much for the love, huh? So My husband got really upset and left work, while having me thinking he was still at work.
Yes....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:16pm
Aww...I'm sorry he's suppose to be defending you. What are u gonna do now... his family seems a lil childish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturalSister543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:55pm
beyond childish. I mean whats left to do. sit in a corner and pray? well yes i will pray.....i do not see us salvaging this marriage. he has proven what is important to him.
i cant do this mentally, physically....
hey...i'll be alright. i mean it wont be easy...i love him...our son?.....but you got to keep it moving. i hope he finds happiness.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic