Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needing to vent: Losing faith
    Posted: Dec 01 2006 at 5:23pm
I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I just feel like giving up. I don't feel God's presence w/me for some reason. I decided to give my life to Him and I haven't really felt anything since. No joy...no unhappiness....just nothing. I feel lonely-er than when I was w/o Him. Maybe this is a test....I don't know. I pray but it feels like my message isn't going through. It's as if I'm just living. Not living for anything....just wasting up space. I don't know...I hate feeling this way.Ermm
Sponsored Links

anointedhandzz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2006 at 8:16pm

Yes that is the enemy making you think that,God isn't there.You have to rebuke the enemy and come back at him with the word.The bible says that The father has you in the pupil of HIs eyes.The bible says that He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.just call on His name as LOUD AS YOU CAN DON"T GIVE UP ON GOD>HE's NEVER GIVEN UP ON YOU

Edited by anointedhandzz - Dec 02 2006 at 10:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2006 at 6:36pm
Thank you very much. I'll keep praying....
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2006 at 9:07am
Sweet, please know that there are times in our lives when the Lord is indeed silent-but ALWAYS PRESENT. Sometimes it "appears" that the Lord is not listening or responding to you; but he maybe testing you. Sometimes He wants to see and know that you have learned how to implement the tools he has given You to get through a trial, be it a new one or one that you have faced before, but didn't handle it correctly.

Many people wonder why they are facing the same trial over and over again. It's God's way of letting us know that we cannot let the devil confuse us in such a way that we stop praying, stop praising God, stop sowing good seeds,stop reading the Word-stop doing what is required of us and allowing the devil to steal our joy and take away our blessings of peace of mind and the enveloping love of the Father.

Sweet, during the times when you are feeling the most alone and you think the Lord has left you, in all actuality the Father is CARRYING you through. Hold tight to your faith and remeber that the Lord truly loves you and hears you! HTH!
JesusMyKing View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2006 at 4:24pm
Never give up, sweet. You are growing, and the more you grow, the closer you get to the Lord. What you said is on point, "I'll keep praying." That's the attitude to have. Keep growing in the spirit, girl. God is watching over you.
gemutlichkeit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2006 at 4:43pm
Turn on some music and sing Him a song of praise.  He likes it when we sing about how good He is...  and it will make you feel more confident.  Also, sometimes when we feel we are waiting on God to speak, He is waiting on us to do something/say something.  Is there anything that may be separating you?  Remember God is good all the time, and all the time He is good.

So... make sure you dont speak against Him, and that you are doing the right things in your life and that you are living the best way you can for Him... and if you do all of this, pray and praise Him... He will make His presence felt.  Dont worry. Big%20smile
mrs.joesepi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2006 at 7:58pm
Here are a few passages to reassure you of your faith
Psalms 32
1 corinthians 1:5-9 (He is Faithful)
Isaiah 9:6-7 (He is my everything)

He IS faithful. I believe that every Christian experiences times when they dont "feel" God's presence. It seems as though you are in an unchanging cycle from day to day. It is in these times when God is testing your faithfullness.  When you continue to pray and have faith in Him, it shows that you are trusting Him to see you through that situation. It also shows the Devil that you are not going to give into his temptation or revert to your old ways. And if you backslide, its ok because you know that our Father is a Forgiving God and you just have to correct your actions.

I've noticed in my life that when I overcome a trying time  and I give all praises to the Father, that is when the Devil comes at you strongest. You just have to stand strong in your faith and confess that everything is in God's hands. When you pray, you have to whole heartedly believe that God is going to work. Verbally claim that you will feel God in your life and accept that blessing.

When you're perplexed, let Christ be your Wonderful Counselor. When you're weak and fragile, trust Him to be your Mighty God. When you feel that everything around you is changing, remember that He is your Everlasting Father. When anxiety knocks, lean on the Prince of Peace. When you're searching for what completes you, look to your Everything.

God loves you Sweet! I love you Sweet...just know that he IS listening and carrying you through struggle and blessing
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2006 at 6:23pm
Thank you guys very much. I'm so sorry it took me long to write this. It's still hard but I'll keep trying. I was watching this show on t.v. today and a preacher was saying that most people didn't know the difference between faith and belief/believing. Is there really a difference?
Scorpyoice24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2006 at 3:31pm
That is the Devil. I was going through that all this year especially after Hurricane Katrina and I kept on asking myself, " If I am a christian why do I feel so miserable?" So something told me to go to my computer and I went to Bible.com and that's when I saw these bible study books, you get 9 study books and 9 work books to test your knowledge.  The first one I started to read was "Exposing the devices of Satan" and when I tell you that really help come to understand just who Satan was I begin to be able to fight him. 

Many people say it's the devil, it's the devil but no one tells you how the devil attacks you and he attacks you in your thoughts.  If you have doubts about yourself or believing GOD for something that is how he is manipulating you. Don't worry, that's the devil.  Pray against itBroken%20Heart
Prada3721 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2006 at 7:15pm
I feel the way you feel sometimes -- don't give up. 

ITA with get urself to a quiet space and just play some back to back uplifting music -- it'll lift your spirits.

Another idea is -- each day try to find one person who you can show your faith to.  See who needs a kind word or a smile or helping hand you'll be surprised that by sharing that faith & Christ with others you'll feel joy flow through. . .
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic