Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NEED YOUR ADVICE ..A.S.A.P.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by NJHai<b>rLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

PGrace, that Yellowbook scam happened to my homegirl. She had been fired from her 100k job
and was paying her mortgage, daughter's tuition and a whole lot of other bills b/c she was accustomed to living aboverher means.

I dont know how she started the job at yellowbook, but when she called me and said that she cussed them out and quit b/c they sent her to meet up with some construction company owner at 9pm and she was there till 11 and she was only going to make pennies in commission from the ad contract that he signed, I was like what made you think that anyone wants a yellow book? Even elderly people dont bother to open up the yellow book.

Shocked  ShockedShocked hope she is doing great now..

Yes, she is doing great. She was in the early stages of starting her own business when she got the yellowbook 'job', but her business is up and running and has been thriving for 5 yrs now.

Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:50pm
Tell your daughter to apply at Republic not sure what area you are in but they are a major trash company in the south and they pay pretty decent at their call centers. Also try Wells Fargo phone banking, Iqor if it's in your area, Convergys(they hire anyone who can read) Aetna etc are all call centers Wells and Aetna might be a bit of a challenge but it won't hurt to try.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:51pm
lol... i was just mad today about wearing my good shoes for nothin too 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:04am
BNSF Railway is hiring conductor trainees. I don't know where you all are located but apparently working for the railroad is a REALLY good job because they train you and you get full benefits. It's very stable with a lot of room for advancement.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Tell your daughter to apply at Republic not sure what area you are in but they are a major trash company in the south and they pay pretty decent at their call centers. Also try Wells Fargo phone banking, Iqor if it's in your area, Convergys(they hire anyone who can read) Aetna etc are all call centers Wells and Aetna might be a bit of a challenge but it won't hurt to try.

wow thanks ever so much Herwoman will definitely give her this information..i live in the bucks county area  45 minutes from philly..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by NJHai<b>rLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

PGrace, that Yellowbook scam happened to my homegirl. She had been fired from her 100k job
and was paying her mortgage, daughter's tuition and a whole lot of other bills b/c she was accustomed to living aboverher means.

I dont know how she started the job at yellowbook, but when she called me and said that she cussed them out and quit b/c they sent her to meet up with some construction company owner at 9pm and she was there till 11 and she was only going to make pennies in commission from the ad contract that he signed, I was like what made you think that anyone wants a yellow book? Even elderly people dont bother to open up the yellow book.

Shocked  ShockedShocked hope she is doing great now..

Yes, she is doing great. She was in the early stages of starting her own business when she got the yellowbook 'job', but her business is up and running and has been thriving for 5 yrs now.

so glad to read this....so happy for her....good to have that back up just in case and she did
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
I hope your daughter finds something Dior.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

BNSF Railway is hiring conductor trainees. I don't know where you all are located but apparently working for the railroad is a REALLY good job because they train you and you get full benefits. It's very stable with a lot of room for advancement.

never heard of them...we have septa/amtrak
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:31am
http://mail.aol.com/38571-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=28355575&folder=NewMail&partId=1http://mail.aol.com/38571-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=28355575&folder=NewMail&partId=1

sorry this is as good as i can get it....told her this is not a business card at all
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:22am
They didnt mention anything about me walking, hustling effin yellowpages or any of that other mess. They made it SEEM like I would be doing collections . Thats why Im like why fo are we driving anywhere??

I went all Rochelle on they ass, " My man got two jobs" I aint gotta be here for this......

I felt bad for the one guy, he was a single dad and he really NEEDED the job. They gone run into someone who used they last gas money and they gone snap.

Even after old girl was like sometimes they didnt get paid, and she was mislead and blah blah blah she still was like its not that bad. They get young 18-23ish from all over the country. Then some of them rent a place or share like efficiency hotels, in different states.

If yall could have seen my face....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic