Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NEED YOUR ADVICE ..A.S.A.P.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:47pm
Her time on Friday would be better spent going to Kelly services, or another temp agency and taking their general office test for employment if she isnt happy at Starbucks.

Tell her to look on Indeed.com too, even when I wasnt really looking companies always called me from there.

I went on a job interview like that it was advertised as AT&T, they had rented a office space in a very nice area, passed the "first interview" but no one wanted to answer any real questions, and I kept getting the run around when I kept asking, I dont give tow sweet phucks about your no.

So passed the 2nd interview and I was hired Stern Smile, mind you there was supposed to be six weeks of training. 

So I go to the first day of training, by then they no longer had this office Im thinking cause we kinda met in the lobby, third red flag but I pursue....

Training is 45 minutes away and our team leader drove, okay now its Me, team leader a ditzy clear woman from Nebraska, another new hire and a guy.

When I say this wasnt the real Att but a company who pays to slighly use att name and get the names of the customers that dont advertise with att anymore and try and win them back... Mind you we are talking YELLOW PAGES, mf they dont need yellowbook. Google happened to the yellow pages dumb ass.

So we go to this appt but wait you dont know the name of this person you meeting, wtf. Long story short, they give you a list of LEADS and you have a territory and all day you pound the pavement trying to win back customers who dont need or want your services and you have a quota if you dont make it they pay you minimum wage but not gas....

After her first meeting I walked out and stood on the sidewalk, Bish I got on my good suit and great shoes to go panhandle for the yellowpages that dont no one use. BISH you tried it.

I said as calmly as I could , you remember when you took 45 minutes to get here, she said yes I told that dumbass ho that she had 21 minutes to get me back to the mf car or something bad and i mean very bad was going to happen to her. Dumb ho this aint no real job, and you dumb if you left Nebraska for this.

That white bish was crying and scared for her life. I smoked then and lit up in her car, phuck you and your rules, you better hope I dont light your ass on fire. 

Had me out there in my good shoes,, tramp I will kill you . She still defended that company even after she admitted all the faults and when she didnt get paid, chile boo. They prey on people who dont seem to have anyone and need to feel like they belong and working for a greater good.

Its the same principles a cult uses, stay far away from them!

Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:00pm
I remember I was about 19 and looking for a job that had all these promises but no real answers. I arrived at this business park and there was a meeting that I didn't understand and each new person was assigned to ride around with a complete stranger for 8 hours to sell educational children's toys. The dude I was riding with was SUPER SERIOUS about his job talkin bout he was going to move up in the company. We went to about 15 daycares who knew him by name and not one bought anything.

This dude actually took lunch (a bag lunch) at the appropriate time and went right back to running all his gas out for these crazy people. I never starred out of a window so much in my entire life,after the first hour I didn't even respond to him anymore I was just like whatever dude hurry and get this shut over with so I can get paid.

Turns out I DIDN'T GET PAID AS IT WAS BASED ON COMMISSION! Argh! He had the nerve to ask me out, dude we just went out bye!

Edited by herwoman - Jun 02 2014 at 11:01pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:06pm
princess grace are you in the positive challenge 

LOL

I apologize in advance for cackling about your good shoes and what you prepared to do to that white lady, but I'm sorry this happened to you Hug

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 02 2014 at 11:39pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Never trust me a job that promise you riches but require that you first come out of pocket and pay a fee

Ha! That reminds me of "Closed Shops" which happenedearly last century; black workers had to pay a fee to be part of the Union (if you didn't pay a fee, you couldn't get a job!) but after they paid the fee, there was no job - for them.

@Dior, does she need to pay a fee when she gets there? I think she should cancel the interview... or maybe ask over the phone about it, just to be sure she isn't cancelling on something that could have been real.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:26pm
@PG... They prey on people who dont seem to have anyone and need to feel like they belong and working for a greater good.

Its the same principles a cult uses, stay far a

the above...so true of every word u mentioned above....so sorry u went thru all of that...and this is what she is excited about...getting all dressed up in business attire...for what...daughter u better talk about the money/income/ etc...health benefits(she is on mine though) but they could be a lot better, 

u got all dressed up and to find out it wasn't all cracked up to be...this person seriously put a lot of ish into my daughter's head...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:27pm
PGrace, that Yellowbook scam happened to my homegirl. She had been fired from her 100k job and was paying her mortgage, daughter's tuition and a whole lot of other bills b/c she was accustomed to living aboverher means.

I dont know how she started the job at yellowbook, but when she called me and said that she cussed them out and quit b/c they sent her to meet up with some construction company owner at 9pm and she was there till 11 and she was only going to make pennies in commission from the ad contract that he signed, I was like what made you think that anyone wants a yellow book? Even elderly people dont bother to open up the yellow book.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

After her first meeting I walked out and stood on the sidewalk, Bish I got on my good suit and great shoes to go panhandle for the yellowpages that dont no one use. BISH you tried it.

I said as calmly as I could , you remember when you took 45 minutes to get here, she said yes I told that dumbass ho that she had 21 minutes to get me back to the mf car or something bad and i mean very bad was going to happen to her. Dumb ho this aint no real job, and you dumb if you left Nebraska for this.

That white bish was crying and scared for her life. I smoked then and lit up in her car, phuck you and your rules, you better hope I dont light your ass on fire. 

Had me out there in my good shoes,, tramp I will kill you . She still defended that company even after she admitted all the faults and when she didnt get paid, chile boo. They prey on people who dont seem to have anyone and need to feel like they belong and working for a greater good.

OMG I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH
"OUT THERE IN MY GOOD SHOES" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by NJHai<b>rLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

PGrace, that Yellowbook scam happened to my homegirl. She had been fired from her 100k job
and was paying her mortgage, daughter's tuition and a whole lot of other bills b/c she was accustomed to living aboverher means.

I dont know how she started the job at yellowbook, but when she called me and said that she cussed them out and quit b/c they sent her to meet up with some construction company owner at 9pm and she was there till 11 and she was only going to make pennies in commission from the ad contract that he signed, I was like what made you think that anyone wants a yellow book? Even elderly people dont bother to open up the yellow book.

Shocked  ShockedShocked hope she is doing great now...yep these schemes are everywhere....one friend wanted me to sign up with that Nerium ish....face cream that does wonders and when i asked her how come this ish don't have sunscreen if its all that and she just *Kanye shrugged* me..nothing about the product itself but how one can make money....went to a seminar with her...no food or nothing cheap ass hostesses

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

The dude I was riding with was SUPER SERIOUS about his job talkin bout he was going to move up in the company. We went to about 15 daycares who knew him by name and not one bought anything.

Turns out I DIDN'T GET PAID AS IT WAS BASED ON COMMISSION! Argh! He had the nerve to ask me out, dude we just went out bye!

your last sentence was too funnyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Never trust me a job that promise you riches but require that you first come out of pocket and pay a fee

Ha! That reminds me of "Closed Shops" which happenedearly last century; black workers had to pay a fee to be part of the Union (if you didn't pay a fee, you couldn't get a job!) but after they paid the fee, there was no job - for them.

@Dior, does she need to pay a fee when she gets there? I think she should cancel the interview... or maybe ask over the phone about it, just to be sure she isn't cancelling on something that could have been real.

this person didn't tell her anything at all , just that she has great people skills and communication skills..didn;t say u will be answering phones, filing papers, typing information in a computer nothing at all...just people/communication skills...

if she has to pay a fee, i and she won;t know til she gets there....i will tell  her right up front if any money is involved with u paying up front IT IS A NO DEAL ....just say thanks, but no thanks..
like everyone on here said ...this is a scam...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic