BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEED YOUR ADVICE ..A.S.A.P.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:07pm
Primerica is an MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. She shouldn't waste her time at all.

Starbucks is generally a good company to work for so make sure she's taking advantage of all the opportunities she has there as far as becoming lead or manager and things like that.

Is she in school? Maybe she needs to focus on some long-range planning. Does she have any skills/services/products she can sell? Oh and of course there's always cutting expenses in the meantime.

Edited by maysay1 - Jun 02 2014 at 9:09pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:08pm
Be honest with her, no sense in quitting Starbucks to go work somewhere that is a scam. 

Also Im not sure how old she is but she should be doing her own job research too..  Good Luck!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Is primerica that company keep posting on facebook, saying make thousands in a week...

to tell you the truth i have never even heard of this company...first time hearing it and i had to google it cause she didn't even know what it was about..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Be honest with her, no sense in quitting Starbucks to go work somewhere that is a scam. 

Also Im not sure how old she is but she should be doing her own job research too..  Good Luck!

thanks PG....she is 21 years old....girl don't even get me started on the bolded remark...momma had to do it and_____________lawd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Primerica is an MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. She shouldn't waste her time at all.

Starbucks is generally a good company to work for so make sure she's taking advantage of all the opportunities she has there as far as becoming lead or manager and things like that.

Is she in school? Maybe she needs to focus on some long-range planning. Does she have any skills/services/products she can sell? Oh and of course there's always cutting expenses in the meantime.

thanks Maysay...yes this is y they approached her because of her communication skills, i have seen  her in action at work with customers, she was laying it down to one customers of how many calories this and what this has and does for you...I was highly impressedBig smileBig smileBig smile.  I do wish she were in school but some things happened to her that i wish not to say here...(sorry)...

i think she is trying to become a lead/manager....hope she does in the future there..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:19pm
this "insurance" company has been around for at least 25 years.  that said...i wouldn't recommend it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Trust your instincts it's a pyramid scam!

thanks...I am letting her go to the interview friday...i did tell her of the article and i do wish i knew how to send it to her from my phone..but she will see and learn friday...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

It is. I sat thru that meeting when I was 19. I rode a bus 2 hours to get there. Do not waste her time.

Hugthanks ever so much...2 hours to get there...???? 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:25pm
Has she tried any call centers? A lot of young people start out there, get the experience and go to better companies by networking with people while there. I know five young ladies who did this and they are now happy where they are and making a good living. She will hate it but it's a stepping stone I think but I have been out of the job market a long time and this information could be outdated.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:27pm
thanks everyone who gave advice and helped...she couldn;t give me any straight answers other than the person is always coming in to starbucks and saying of how she has excellent communication skills and great with people (really blew her head up) and kept after her about this so-called offer. Finally she accepted and I was asking all sorts of questions and she couldn't give me any straight answers...so as a parent, the parent has to do the investigating and get back to child..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic