BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Need some advice. Please help.

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some advice. Please help.
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:40pm
I have a fade again since I couldn't put the clippers down.Confused Now, I'm using Green Magic Cream from Liquid Gold. I can't part my hair since it's a fade, so I just put a dime-sized amount in my hair and rub it all over. I co-wash first before doing this. I do this every other day. Should I use a moisturizer on days that I don't use the sulfur like s-curl or Taliah Waajid Medicated Mist? Also, should I even use the sulfur right now? Am I ruining the new growth? Confused
Sponsored Links

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:10pm
Yes, you can use a moisturizer on your off days.  You probably should since the sulfur can be drying.  I would suggest a spray mix that is mostly water-based.  And you can still seal.

I found that by establishing the good habits while my hair was short, it was easier to continue them as my hair grew.

GL! :)
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:47pm
Thanks, Swift. Clap I'm glad you told me before I did something drastic with the clippers.LOLLOL Just kidding. I plan is to use the sulfur until I get at least 6 inches of hair or I'm able to make a ponytail. I had the liquid gold oil, but it was too messy. The cream is just right. Clap
harryden153 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryden153 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:09am

moisturizer is the best for hair and you you can use a moisturizer in any time
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:25am
harryden153 Thanks. Clap
wanderlust87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderlust87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by DEE80 DEE80 wrote:

Thanks, Swift. Clap I'm glad you told me before I did something drastic with the clippers.LOLLOL Just kidding. I plan is to use the sulfur until I get at least 6 inches of hair or I'm able to make a ponytail. I had the liquid gold oil, but it was too messy. The cream is just right. Clap

I don't know how you can resist the clippers.  Oh how I miss the buzzing noise!   Head shaving is very liberatingShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:12pm
@wanderlust87 I think I'm over it now. It takes too long. Well, my shaved hair cuts do. 
wanderlust87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderlust87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:41pm
^^Do you mean  shaving or growing takes too long??  Do you have a length goal or just want to have more styling options?

I foresee cutting or shaving the end of 2013 or during 2014.   My preference is 2014 but I'm growing more impatient.  
DEE80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:46am
It's both. When I shave my head, I have to make sure it looks right, then wait for it to grow out. I'm officially growing it out. My goal for 2013 is shoulder length, but it would be nice to make it to APL or get close to it. My plan for the summer is just to do wash and go's. Long term goal is between BSL to WL. I know when my hair was WL relaxed, I cut it back to APL just because it was too much for me to handle. I missed it though b/c long hair looks better on me, but it's just a lot of work. That's why the beautician was my best friend. I just didn't have the patience at that length.

I think if you're ready to shave, do it. I can't wait a day. I'll just go in the bathroom and get the clippers. LOL I do understand you not wanting to do it now since it's cold. LOL Good luck!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic