BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some advice from ppl i dont know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some advice from ppl i dont know.
    Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:10pm

Okay so i need some advice. its easier for me to get advce from ppl i know because they wont try to spare my feelings. Anyways so i wanna know if i am goin to be wrong by doing this. Ive known this guy for 5 years. and we never been togther. its always me and him and some other girl or me and him and some other guy.

Then we stopped talkin for awhile and we became mature. he has communication issues. so i couldnt deal with them and i left. and ended up leaving him for my now baby daddy ( we arent togther ) and then he finally wanted to officially commit with me and move in everything. but i told him he always wait until i have someone to express his feelings. I love him but i am not dumb. im nobodys doormat. and i kept on with my baby daddy. Now that me and my baby daddy arent togther he started to hit me up. He had a girlfriend. that didnt work out.

so then we started chilling. and i askd him was he ready to commit..and he was like no i did him wrong..i dont see how i did him wrong because he obviously knew i was with someone else and i told him he couldnt live with me because 1. he had his own apartment and 2. i am with someone who is goin to be over. i never lied to him once. i told him me and my bby daddy was commited to eachother (WHICH I THOUGHT about him) ...

So i started to become distance. the other day he asks me was i with someone? and i said no Y? thinking maybe he was seeing why i was being distance or maybe he was ready to commit to me. and he was just like " just asking, send me a pic" and im like "Why?" and he got mad and was like nevermind.so i started to feel bad..i didnt send him no pic..but i still felt bad. So im elg for a upgrade so im getting a new phone. is it wrogn if i just get me a new phone# too..and not tell him that this is the end or should i let him know this is the end and im getting a new number and i wont be contacting him...im scared that i might feel bad and go back on my word. but then again i dont want to hurt his feelings.

Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 7:51pm
just something to remember.....what goes around....has a funny way of coming back around...it might not be 2013...it might be 10 years down the road...it might be the same situation or be different be certain characteristics.

Do to others what you want done to YOU....be kind to others when possible.

Pray on it, if you decide to talk to him go over the conversation and have an "idea" of what you want to say.     But sometimes, you have to "escape" and not tell the person your new phone number...just do what you feels right....FOR YOU....and do what gives you PEACE.  As long as you are at peace with your decision that is all that matters.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 9:48pm
Yeah thats true.. I dnt want karma bitin me n my ass.. So i will let him kno if he doesnt wanna work things out then i will not give him my new number n refrain all communication with him. I dnt have a fb or instagram so he cant reach me there.. I will feel better that way cause atleast he knows.

Edited by Mocha_Shay - Oct 15 2013 at 9:49pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:24pm
No I'm not seeing why you would feel bad.
Negros are hounds anyway .
When they want to get in touch with you even I'd you cut them off and change your number they still walk to the ending of the earth to track you down.

Try to move on don't consider him.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:22am
Spare no one's feelings hunny....( a guy ) especially, because they wouldn't spare yours. Just get it over with already and get your phone, you don't even have to change your number because more than likely he may end up with it anyway....just don't answer his calls. Flat out. Once you get a new phone ( Smartphone) you can block his calls so it'll forward str8 to vm and not even ring. Lol..

But keep it moving on him. Just do you. Wink
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

No I'm not seeing why you would feel bad.
Negros are hounds anyway .
When they want to get in touch with you even I'd you cut them off and change your number they still walk to the ending of the earth to track you down.

Try to move on don't consider him.

I agree. Forget him.

All that 'back and forth and he said and I said and then he said .. but I thought' crap is for kids.Wacko

It ain't that daggone hard for him to get involved with you and stay involved. 

You are spinning your wheels on this guy.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 12:56pm
Karma? What karma? Just because you will change your number and not tell him?

Give me a break! The guy is not in love with you. There are no feelings to hurt. This situation is toxic.

To welcome the new, you need to get rid of the old.

That means that you need to remove this guy from your life in order to welcome in a man who will remain in your life forever. Forget about him and move on. You know already that he is not worth it.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:33am
He sounds like a lil boy. Let him go and keep it moving.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:04am
Thanks you guys. I poured my heart out to him last night and all he said was he didnt know what to say. I told him to let me know how he feels. And he said nuthin else . Usually I would b hurt but im to my breakin point. This situation is no good. I think im just goin to remove myself from this whole relationship stuff. Im tired of gettin hurt and no one returning their feelings for me... I guess not everyone is meant to have someone
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:08am
One things that you should always know is that if a man truly wants you, I mean truly wants you there is nothing you can do to keep him away. he will go after you, show you and tell you how he feels.  all this back and forth breaks the bond each time people do this.

it sounds like you guys are each other's rebound, comfort person, not necessarily someone that comes back into each other's lives because they miss, love and want to be with them. but moreso for convenience. and y'all are just used to that convenience because its all y'all know.

if he wanted you, he knows what to do. so back up and do nothing.

if you feel changing your number will help move on, then do so, but if you know you will prob give him the number down the line, and this act is just because you are in your feelings for the moment...don't bother.

just live your life. no need to tell him anything,he will get the hint from your actions.

good luck!  try to work on you, bettering you and the life for your family. when God knows you are ready for someone,  he will send him your way. but you must first work on yourself and building yourself up.  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>