Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need serious Help you guys - Chin looks nasty :( p
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Need serious Help you guys - Chin looks nasty :( p

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lil_Mama4sho1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_Mama4sho1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ercrews615 ercrews615 wrote:

yes good for u but every 2 wks for laser?? i always read it was every 4 wks.. i go every 4 wks pleez be careful u dnt wanna burn ure skin if u can jus try every 4 wks to b on the safe side. u will see results in 2 trreatments so theirs no need to rush it! mine was def worse than your's so i totally can understand what ure going thru but i think going every 2 wks is no good read up on it. good luck & god bless

Sorry the chin is every 4 weeks and the underarm is every 8 weeks. I did one treatment so far and it did not hurt as much as I thought it just feels like someone annoyingly pitching you. I will keep you guys updated it's been 2 weeks since the treatment and the hair is growing slower already and it seems a bit lighter but I know 1 trearment is not enough. I'm getting married next year so I hope to get rid of this culprit forever. crossing my fingers. I'm very glad on the positive feedbacks from this thread it is giving me hope and encouragement.
Sponsored Links

Lovelyred01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelyred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 11:58am
What type of doctor do you go to find out about hormonal imbalance?  regurlar doctor? dermatologist?
Lil_Mama4sho1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_Mama4sho1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 10:24pm
For hormones I would say OB/GYN or your primary MD, but for really serious or definite issues an endocrinologist
AmaLama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmaLama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by silentstorm09 silentstorm09 wrote:

I had a problem like that on my chin from acne scars and to be honest, it was very embarrassing and I hated interacting with people. I tried vitamin e oil, fade creams, olive oil and sea salt scrubs, castor oil, oatmeal mask, steaming, lavender oil and so much more. I thought it was pointless and I would never be able to clear that part of my face up (Like I had scars there for a year). Then like last week I found an un-used toothbrush in a wrapper and began dry brushing my face like twice a day for about 10 minutes. I would just watch tv or be on the computer and dry brush and I looked in the mirror today and the majority of the scars are gone with the rest really light. Like I mean, I counted at least 20-30 spots on my chin :( and now there are like 5-10 remaining and those are light. Make sure you are gentle too. I also stopped using soap on my face or any products that aren't natural. So I would rinse with lukewarm water, dry with a clean paper towel, dry brush and then apply my extra virgin olive oil. And The skin is starting to clear. I had those same scars for about 1 year so this is amazing to me.

Make sure you wash the toothbrush after each brush with hot water or a gentle soap. The dead skin cells will be on it and that is what causes acne in the first place.

I'm going to try this.
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Lil_Mama4sho1 Lil_Mama4sho1 wrote:

OMG thank you so much I will set up an appointment asap to get the laser. I heard it didn't work on black skin. Can you tell me which kind to ask for, any recommendation. I planning for a wedding next year and I want to get rid of all these ugly flaws (my chin looks horrible) ingrown hairs yuck

Try to see a dermatologist
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2011 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

Originally posted by Lil_Mama4sho1 Lil_Mama4sho1 wrote:

OMG thank you so much I will set up an appointment asap to get the laser. I heard it didn't work on black skin. Can you tell me which kind to ask for, any recommendation. I planning for a wedding next year and I want to get rid of all these ugly flaws (my chin looks horrible) ingrown hairs yuck

Try to see a dermatologist

I got laser a hair removal wit the Candela Laser. No reactions, good results after the first session
margaritahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margaritahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2011 at 9:31am
Sorry to reopen old thread but...

I had this problem 2days ago except mine was pimples.. Ances like a lot of them under my chin! I usually get pimples when I'm menstruating and it's on my stupid chin! Omg this time, it's was disgusting looking. I kid you not, more than 15 little bumps under my chin. It's weird cause I go to sleep with like a tingling sensation & when I wake up the next day my chin has been attacked! I usually freak out lol. Does this happen to anyone else??? I tried google-ing my situation but nothing come up.

This time to treat it, I actually popped, more like run my nails through my chin & burst them, I washed my face with apricot scrub, green tea steam facial, AVC then moisturizer. Under my chin still feels rough but no pimple.

It's also weird cause I don't have a facial regime just body wash in the shower or simple hand soap smh (don't judge me lol). Whenever I use products on my face is when I start breaking out so I stick to the basic. When I do want to use these products I have to check the expiring date. I had to throw away 2 never have been opened Burts Bee's ance treating products ;(

Sorry for the long story lol I just wanna know whether this happen to anyone else and how they cope and treat it.
margaritahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margaritahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2011 at 9:35am
0_o just noticed theres a break out section smdh such a klutz
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2011 at 6:39pm
I use to get these as well...and it was from ingrown hairs...laser hair removal really does help...also come up with a facial routine for your skin type...if you are sensitive and use the wrong product you will break out more...also exfoliation is a must...figure out if you want to do manual with a scrubby of some sort or peel or cream stick with it...make sure to exfoliate per your skin type...I do manual exfoliation by using this Korean exfoliation cloth...it is fine and none irritating and I have sensitive skin...my face glows afterwards...I exfoliate often but do not do too much...you just gotta learn your skin...

Here is  a link to what it looks like...I have the towel for my body and the mitt for my face...make sure it is the Italy towel and not the viscose ones...the viscose ones are too coarse...I discovered these after going the a Korean bath house...aka the naked spa...those chicks had me baby smooth afterwards...even let my ex pet my arm while he frowned wanting me back...LOL...but this cloth is awesome...
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2011 at 6:44pm
Also...I started using this soap six months ago for face and body...it is awesome...non-drying and extremely balancing...I have not had acne or skin problems...it is her Herbal Black Soap Shampoo...someone else reviewed it saying it was good for their face and she had a BOGO so I bought two 32oz bottles...do not regret it and it is lasting...great on my hair too :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic