Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Motivation-Staying
    Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 8:51am
Hi Ladies....I am trying to dredge up some motivation...I am about to be Newly single....I have just found out my BF of over 2 years has been lying in A$# off and cheating on meCry. I'm devastated....I haven't even spoken to him yet -*UPdate have spoken to him...Have had the talk and he say no No...and I think I believe him....the little birdie has said many things that make no sense..Unfortunately so called friends can try to manipulate situations....especially if they think it can go in their favor...I WILL lose this weight...gaining weight and lose confidence= Feel bad and believe lies...I will trust in God and let him guide my path...I'm a College senior plus have 2 kids and work FT... I would like to lose 40-45 lbs.  I have lost before(taebo)...I am down 15 lbs so far to 200....I have been doing Taebo and have a P90X vid I Dled(cardio X). Thanks so much BHM divas! for taking the time to read my post.Clap..I;ve got to take care of me.....Smile

Edited by yurika975 - Sep 27 2009 at 1:12pm
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 9:16am
Hug Sending some encouragement your way.It's hard but you can do it.Just get up and do it even when you don't have the energy you will feel better once it's over.
J.Styles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 9:22am

I'm happy that you recognized that you would like to lose weight. I'm sorry about the issues you are going through with your SO however you should want to lose weight and be healthy for YOU not for anyone else. 

Now with that said you should try to take on a lifestyle change approach. Start with small changes and set small goals just thinking about losing 40-45lbs is exhausting first set a goal to lose 5lbs once you lose the first 5 you'll be more motivated to lose the next 5 so on and so on.

Food wise  if you drink soda limit it or just stop altogether focus more on clean eating which basically means cut out junk foods and eat nothing that has been processed.  Motivation happens differently for people. indulge in everything about health and fitness subscribe to magazines focus on smaller meals every 2.5-3hrs even healty carbs should be limited.   Good luck and hang in there you are on the right track
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 9:42am
Thanks ladies! I am doing it for me...I been taking baby steps hence the 15 lbs..took a few months drinking more water, taking stairs at work etc... As far as the SO issue...I'm wondering...I was informed by a little birdie(homeboy of SO) could it be he has his own motivation? like maybe trying to move on me?
MoreHair_43 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 10:02am
Sending some love your wayHug.

I can't stand a cheater or a lier.

You are your motivation my dear.  Like you said earlier...DO IT FOR YOU.

You deserve a healthy, fit body.  So glad you are awake to everything and getting on with your like.

Post your workouts in the Monthly workout challenges, get fit by summer challenge, and drop a size challenge.

We support each other and we will reach our goals together.Thumbs%20Up
kennedy S. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 11:15am
Girl get you a keyshia cole cd, sit down and cry. Then let the fun begin. get you a gym membership and take a picture of him with you every time you go . Put the picture on the front of the treadmill and let his lying ass be your motivation.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 11:50am
Thanks Kennedy! lol sounds like a plan
EyeCandy811 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 1:44pm
Girl, you are losing weight already! You're getting rid of however many pounds that loser jerk of an ex weighs, plus you're losing the burden of being disrespected that has been weighing you down as well. So you are well on your way! Smile

As for the rest of the weight, baby steps is the way to go. You're less likely to stop if you go at your own pace. Going cold turkey may result in you falling off easier. Keep slowly removing the bad stuff from your diet and slowly adding exercise and good habits. Set a few solid goals and keep focused on them. Be specific about those goals too, that makes it something to actually work towards (which I see you're doing, so great!)

This is a new beginning for you! Hug
ac22ford View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2009 at 10:35pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation! But God will bless you. You deserve better!

Congrats on loosing 15lbs. You must be on the right track.

Right now, I am eliminating fast food and soda from my diet, getting back on my workout routine (mainly walk/run w/my Ipod, and dance videos), and drinking lots of water.  
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2009 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by kennedy S. kennedy S. wrote:

Girl get you a keyshia cole cd, sit down and cry. Then let the fun begin. get you a gym membership and take a picture of him with you every time you go . Put the picture on the front of the treadmill and let his lying ass be your motivation.

Amen Cry ~ now its time to kick butt~ LOL

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic