Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need human hair LF asap, pls recommend a CV!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
luxury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need human hair LF asap, pls recommend a CV!
    Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 11:24pm
Hi Ladies,
I have not posted here in a loooooooooooooong time (was kinda busy giving birth!LOL) but I would like to order a wig asap (preferable tomorrow or Monday) so I can get it by Wednesday.

I am taking pictures for my wedding on Friday and I'm just tired of the slf i've been wearing (i've been on slf for the past 2yrs).  The ends are dry and ratchetCry - ok for everyday but not for professional pictures. I want something soft, flowy, no tangles....everything human hair is and a slf is not.

I know this section is kinda dead now, but perhaps you lovely ladies can lend a hand! I used to order from lydia but the link I have for her is not working.....anybody pls have any recommendations???

Do the CVs still have the superfast deliveries? From what I recall it used to take like 2-3business days to get the hair....

PM or respond to the post. 

TIA! Smile

(for those who care, I've been a member since way back....bought here, sold here, etc. Now I don't even lurk...too busy)

eta: <----- awwwww, i even forgot I used michael jackson as my avi!....i miss him...

Edited by luxury - Mar 22 2014 at 11:27pm
Sponsored Links

Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 3:36pm
I recently had a terrible time with a unit I got from Rex. I'd been using him for years but his shedding issues are just out of control. Some have said his custom units don't have that problem, so I'd advise that you stay away from Rex's stock units. 

I haven't seen any feedback lately as far as longevity, but I've been looking at Wigsroyal.com. There has been some really positive feedback, a few negative comments too, but it seems mostly positive. Their prices are also very reasonable. HTH
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:33pm
Just got two from Bestlacewigs, still holding up after 6 weeks of wearing, not any worse than some of the so called "great" vendors we used to swear by.
taraconrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taraconrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:38pm
I order from MyWigsbox and their wigs last me about 3 months of everyday wear.  The hair is decent, sometimes I get great quality and other times I need to bleach bath right away.  They are offering free shipping right now if you spend more than $120. congrats on the baby!
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:39pm
I like Rex; the only issue I had is the shedding after months of wear. Its a shame that we only expect wigs to last only 3 months. 
betyboop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betyboop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:45am
I'm done with Rex, QDhair, Emily, ships very fast for stocks
luxury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:40pm
Thanks ladies for the tips and recos!  I know its been awhile since i posted. But I came back to respond, and those darn error messages wouldn't let me post.

Someone suggested Jeffrey so I tried him.....the hair was average I think.  But I'll definitely try some of the CVs listed above when I get bored with his unit.

@starliteboo, ikr....its a shame! I mean 3months is what I expect for a SLFOuch
Phoebe Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoebe Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:49pm
If so, the best way is to find a supplier who has large stock wigs. Generally speaking, all stock wigs can be shipped within one day. 3-4 days can arrive you.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:33am
I have 3 units I talked about in another thread. I'm gonna start a for sale thread for all three or list them on Ebay. They're all size small IR 18in long LF. 2 are KS and the other is Brazilian curly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style