Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Need hair ASAP! HELP PLZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need hair ASAP! HELP PLZ
    Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:04pm
Ok I been working like crazy for the holidays since picking up a second job at a department store. So I haven't had muchbtime to order any hair. Wasn't worried til my friend finally finalized her christmas party for this Saturday.

Sadly I need a BSS hair that can hold up for a little while.Maybe til mid January. I been looking at the nonprocessed heard but havent heard too many good reviews. I have had problems in the past with bss hair so scared and need some suggestions. Thanks in advance ladies!
Sponsored Links

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:30am
I can't advise on BSS hair bc i never wear it longer than a week

BUT...i was tricked into paying $99 a pack for what was supposed to be "new" top of the line...remy indian hair. it was so soft and pretty and loose waved initially  but matted and tangled and dried out like a sheep by week 2. i didnt bother putting a flat iron to it because im more than sure it would have melted away.

It was called "chocolate indian remy"...the box was the color of a hershey bar and very attractive as well LOL whatever you do don't get that! lol sorry i dont have the exact name but they were calling it chocolate brand hair. this ordeal about 2 months ago is what made me come here and take the plunge on virgin hair from now on. Wink

thats my 2 cents
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:39am

Edited by BlaXiCaN - Dec 20 2013 at 2:32am
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:47am
I haven't done remy hair since my plunge for the Outre Duvessa hait. That was a shedding, no holding a curl rats nest mess! Im lookin at more of the "nonprocessed" fake virgin hair. Idk I hate this last minute hair thing.

Maybe bossi boss but I hate paying virgin hair prices for regular remy hair
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:59am

don't laugh..but does your b.s.s sell virgin hair? some around my way are starting but i havent trusted it to take the plunge plus they upsell it sooo much.

also, check ur local hair salons....2 of them i go to now are vendors for virgin hair...there are also several popping up around my area and im in west bum lol...it'll be a bit higher than if you got it from aliexpress or something but hey...beats b.s.s hair ..bc a lot of these stylist are getting their hair off aliexpress anyway lol
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:05am

Edited by BlaXiCaN - Dec 20 2013 at 2:32am
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:15am
They have some of the virgin hair from the known bss companies like Outre and janet collection etc. And thats for the advice, I can stop buy the weave shop salon and see if I can just get a few bundles. They only sell malaysian and Indian hair.
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Leezylocs Leezylocs wrote:

I haven't done remy hair since my plunge for the Outre Duvessa hait. That was a shedding, no holding a curl rats nest mess! Im lookin at more of the "nonprocessed" fake virgin hair. Idk I hate this last minute hair thing.

Maybe bossi boss but I hate paying virgin hair prices for regular remy hair

myremyviva.com or (something like that Ill post link if i can find it)

They give you a 10% discount code+ free shipping over 100 on top of already discounted prices.

I brought Bobbi Boss from them last year. i cant really say how much i spent exactly b/c it been awhile but it was somewhere around 150 for a 14",16" & a flatiron. and shipping took only maybe 3 days to CT from ATL

EDIT:

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Dec 21 2013 at 10:56pm
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:34am
My local bss had bare and natural for $20 off if u buy 2 packd. Bought it n so far so good. My hair is really thin . But did a partial anyway. Let you girls know what I think after first wash.
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:55am
Ok so the hair is very soft but the wefts are a little thin for myb tasten my hair is thin and my head is snall so on circular braids it only take one bundle. I need fullness, that means a redo next week for new years eve. The hair is a bit shinier than my hair and the brown it off a small bit.....So I will b adding a rinse cause no matter the blending it looks off to me. But I will show pics
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic