BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

need advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:56am
hanks everyone foryour advice on here. 3 managers asked him of his sexual conduct with me and he never brought it upto none of them. When i spoke to my manager of his conduct, she told me "he never mentioned aything of what you just told me".

1. he kissed me on the cheek(valentines day) BROKE MY FACE OUT ON THAT SIDE.
2. he rubbed my back and slid his hand down toiching my ass
3. in the office sitting in his chair rapidly tucking his shirt in and out continuously while looking at me. i quickly up and left
the office.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:21am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

please seek legal counsel ASAP.

is this the first time that it happened? has he done this to other employees that you know of?

Hug

yeah he was constantly sayimg to sheryl see you next tuesday. not knowing what he meant she told me she was in his office and he wrote the word
..c.u.n.t. on a piece of paper to get her to know the meaning of his " see you next tuesday" remark. that bitch didnt report his white azz for that sh*t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:29am
I left a message with my manager pertaining to sheryls effin nosy azz in my business. the supervisor,manager, director are contracted with the hospital i work at. So they have to follow the hospitals rules and regilations.

so sorry for my spelling on here, i am using my phone to reply to your remarks.

i will keep u posted of the outcome . thx again
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:46am
If you can't leave your job, document everything. Find a small camera and recorder to use it. The chance anything will be done in company in small but you can use it in a court case at least. 
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 11:19am
HR can be tricky too some of the bosses have them in their pocket. Do you have a unbiased committee or board such as EEO? they can give you advice and help you tread through the murky waters of HR (i don't trust them either)
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:40pm
I'm sorry but you really need to stop talking to them and go to the EEOC you need it documented not just telling someone.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:49pm
^^what binky said.  I don't trust HR either.  Go to the EEOC and good luck.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:55pm
UPDATE....Went to H.R. All hell is gonna break loose. Human resource wrote down what happened, livid is this man   (H.R. person).     My supervisor might get fired.
H.R. wil be confronting the both of them. H.R. will be getting back to me on this matter. oh sheit.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 3:58pm
I hope they both get the boot Dior. Clap

Well that and I hope your boss trips into rush hour traffic.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I hope they both get the boot Dior. Clap

Well that and I hope your boss trips into rush hour traffic.

CC, you think I should send Buster to discipline them? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style