FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:20am
Would you consider relaxing the KS?  Do a test strip before the entire bundles. I had crimps in my KS closure I bought from a member here.  I relaxed the closure and all the crimps did not leave but it flatirons nicely.  I also relaxed my TexturesbyBMS KS from last year....... Still has texture but no poof at all....  I'm really pleased with the results. 
Sponsored Links

BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

IDK nothing about KS but your hair looks very pretty

thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Would you consider relaxing the KS?  Do a test strip before the entire bundles. I had crimps in my KS closure I bought from a member here.  I relaxed the closure and all the crimps did not leave but it flatirons nicely.  I also relaxed my TexturesbyBMS KS from last year....... Still has texture but no poof at all....  I'm really pleased with the results. 

Hey I tried that. I am thinking that maybe I did not let it process enough.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:05am

Oh this is a good idea. Did it leave the hair dry though? I would be afraid to try this because of the over processing itself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by MelleCouture MelleCouture wrote:

Has anyone tried kinkycurlyyaki? Im curious about their "Coarse yaki"..im also looking for a KS without all the crimps..Confused

i do see some reviews on their hair from youtubers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Where are you guys getting these crimped filled kinky straight bundles from????Dead I never have crimps in my kinky straight. It looks horrid when the crimps are in it. You almost have to flatiron to a crisp to get those horrid crimps out. 

ive been with my vendor three years and here lately they have krimps which I hate as well. I dont want to switch vendors bc i love i dont have shedding or tangling but the krimps i cant deal
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 1:52pm

Oh this is a good idea. Did it leave the hair dry though? I would be afraid to try this because of the over processing itself.
No--- it wasn't dry...  It felt a little rough and I ADMIT I was scared because I did this a few days before my install appt.  It felt "heavy" on the install date but I figured out this was due to me using heavier products that I use for my virgin hair.  I clarified last weekend and used "Miracle 7 for extensions" as my leave in and it felt AMAZING. I only processed for about 15 mins.  I didn't want all the texture removed.  I only used ORS relaxer kit (I was being frugal because my goal was to only spend $$ on the install and not hair)
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

Hey I tried that. I am thinking that maybe I did not let it process enough.
I  was scared to leave it too long but I think the max for coarse hair depending on the relaxer brand used. I would possibly buy a stronger relaxer next time.  I'll try to post pics later this evening of the before/after.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:40pm

Where are you guys getting these crimped filled kinky straight bundles from????Dead I never have crimps in my kinky straight. It looks horrid when the crimps are in it. You almost have to flatiron to a crisp to get those horrid crimps out
\

LOL

I also hate crimpy textures.  It reminds me of when the first relaxed straight textures were being sold at the BSS.

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

Where are you guys getting these crimped filled kinky straight bundles from????Dead I never have crimps in my kinky straight. It looks horrid when the crimps are in it. You almost have to flatiron to a crisp to get those horrid crimps out. 

ive been with my vendor three years and here lately they have krimps which I hate as well. I dont want to switch vendors bc i love i dont have shedding or tangling but the krimps i cant deal

If they've only been lately having crimpy hair, I'd ask them if they've changed their process, and to please change it back to the way they had it before.  Could be they've switched factories.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>