Extensions Plus

Need advice 4 month old baby hair

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
cnkapdobi2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnkapdobi2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advice 4 month old baby hair
    Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 5:21pm
Hello, I am need of some guidance concerning my 4 month old baby girl hair. Baby girl wasborn with a beautiful full head of curly hair. By the time she was 2 months old she was hit with breakout of eczema and cradle cap.  I begin to do coconut oil on her hair to remove the cradle cap and it is pretty much gone. She also had cradle cap on the forehead. Now she just turn 4 months and it seems like her hair stays dry no matter what I do.  I can follow the describe below hair regimen every night and morning but when she wakes up her scalp, forehand is really dry that she looks like she have a bad case of dandruff.  Even in the middle of the day her hair begins to look dry.   Here is my regimen spritz hair with water apply extra virgin coconut oil she sleeps on stain sheet. I tried to do it once a day, and then move up to twice a day. I had been washing once a week but since it seems so dry and flaky all the time I move to a least twice a week. I am thinking about trying Carla B but really at my end not sure what to do… Lastly it seems that her hair is also thinning out and balding on sides back and top. .. Please help
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic