Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Need a stylist in Miami

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
nextnaomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextnaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 2:50pm
I would not recommend Chyne hair...she is a kitchen stylist and she left me with a few bald spots...
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by nextnaomi nextnaomi wrote:

I would not recommend Chyne hair...she is a kitchen stylist and she left me with a few bald spots...
Im sorry. thanks for letting me know.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 9:12pm
@nextnaomi
 do you know any hair stylist in miami besides those that were mentioned above?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

@nextnaomi
 do you know any hair stylist in miami besides those that were mentioned above?
bump. I need to find someone as well.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:29am
It depend on what type of styles you are looking for I can make suggestions based on people I been to.

Sandra her instagram is MRS_SANDRA her number is 305-693-7993 she is good for bangs omg she is the truth she does Black Chyna's hair (Tyga baby momma) I dont go to her for sew ins doe

Try Diane at B You Beauty salon she knows how to do some hair especially sew ins I forgot her number she is locaated at 13999 west dixie hwy in north miami fl

If youre looking for natural hair like perms and wash only go to Dalida she is on 164 St and 15th ave across from the Walmart behind the Walgreens I dont like her weaves but she can grow you some pretty long hair and her prices are reasonable. Her shop is called Inner Beauty.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:09am
You can try a girl that did my friends hair she does the versatile sew ins her IG is SCHACLE she makes your hair look natural with your sew ins I loved my friend's hair it looked like her's and she said that it lasted very long judging from the looks of it she is very expensive I didn't ask her how much because I am natural for now lol.

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Dec 21 2012 at 10:15am
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:56am
Shacle is a beast!
so is Styles by LaLa
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:24pm
No Schalle isn't expensive..her sew-in are 140. Chile in Miami they charge 200 and up, Sandra does some bomb bob's. Her sew-in's are 200 and up though. If your natural DONT...go to Sandra. Another women to go to is Jael Romain ,she charges 130 and cares about haircare. Here is the link http://www.styleseat.com/hairtodie4.

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Dec 21 2012 at 5:26pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:43pm
^^^^^ Agree dont go to Sandra if you are natural!!! And a lady that does both natural and weaves really pretty is Cherly she is on 441 and 198th St her number 786-985-7896 her salon is called Y's Choice. She is very professional and has a lot of experience I like the way she colors and layers.
sweets2323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets2323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:44am
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

Originally posted by MelleCouture MelleCouture wrote:

You can try BHM Member: Amanda_B she is in fort lauderdale..For Miami, if you are on facebook, check out this girl-Chyne Hair ..she does it for $65-70

I called her a couple of weeks and left a message. she did not return my phone call Confused

ever sincr amamda b got an assistan it seems like she doesn't return phone calls I had to hunt her down from a friend and I found out she is now in a salon and have moved. I still have not received a call back from her assistant. I dont know what the deal is. now I have to find another stylist

Edited by sweets2323 - Feb 08 2013 at 4:45am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic