FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need a new vendor?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need a new vendor?
    Posted: Oct 11 2018 at 1:38am
how many people are seriously looking for a new vendor? i'll feel better about being the test subject if i know that it's going to help everyone stop giving money to rex. 

also, if i'm going to struggle to upload pictures, i need a head count

Sponsored Links

rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2018 at 10:28pm
Me!!! I found a few reliable vendors for malaysian and indian hair, but their frontals and closures are the worst. 
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2018 at 12:45pm
Me too!!! I definitely need a new vendor . All these top ig hair stylist seem to be able to find one
Shushawnna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shushawnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2018 at 4:05pm
Me
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2018 at 2:51am
okay thus far none of the test vendors have been anything but nonsense. i'm going to switch to ebay and give that a shot. this may take a minute as i am very banned from ebay but i will find a way!
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 10:24am
last 2 wigs I bought were from Hairvivi. They've been the best wigs I've bought in YEARS. I think they're a little expensive, but I've Had them both for over a year.
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2018 at 10:05pm

everyone's interpretation of quality hair and construction varies wildly, please elaborate  LOL 

how long do your lfs usually last? expensive compared to what? flw or lf? etc

i really love that you posted so thank you for naming your vendor unlike so many of these other c*nts. 

Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

last 2 wigs I bought were from Hairvivi. They've been the best wigs I've bought in YEARS. I think they're a little expensive, but I've Had them both for over a year.

eta: 
CHRIST their hairlines are so bad jesusf*ckingchrist it hurts my chest it hurts jesus be a fence why lord give us us free i beg

Edited by camille07 - Dec 30 2018 at 11:11pm
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2019 at 1:17pm
I am willing to participate and post pics.I miss this forum.

Hairvivi the first I one i liked it. The second not so much. I had the BOB that Tierra on youtube received from them. They bleach knots on the units ,the second  one was bright orange.Pinch
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2019 at 12:45pm
The hairline on my yaki was WAY better than my KC unit. I just think that KCs in general look fake AF because of the over-fullness.

For me quality means not tangling and not shedding all over the place. 
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2019 at 6:35am
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

The hairline on my yaki was WAY better than my KC unit. I just think that KCs in general look fake AF because of the over-fullness.

For me quality means not tangling and not shedding all over the place. 

This^!

I have the yaki straight and the hairline is fine, doesn't look fake. I had a few folks fooled LOL! They had to look close and then ask, "where do you get your lace wigs?" One girl ask me, who did my hair, not knowing it was a wig.

I've never bought a KC but did buy my first body wave from them and the hairline was fine. There was one wig I received and felt it was over bleached.

Believe it or not, I actually bought a full-lace curly unit on Amazon. I took the plunge and was pleasantly surprised. I wore the wig the whole Summer until the Fall everyday and it's still holding. Hardly any shedding and the quality hair was pretty good. It can be hit or miss with all vendors.

I wish it wasn't so damn hard to post pics on here. Otherwise, I would show all the hairline on the Hairvivi wig.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic