Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neck surgery?
    Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:04pm
What procedure would be appropriate to fix horizontal lines on neck? (Think Kimora Lee Simmons, pre-surgery, for instance). I hate a tree ring looking neck.

<div ="irc_mutc"="">

She's clearly add something done since then (besides losing weight)

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 26 2014 at 9:16pm
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:55pm
Lol! That's supposed to be sexy in the Sierra Leone culture. ("cut neck") lol!! 

Edited by MizzAmirah - Apr 29 2014 at 1:55pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Lol! That's supposed to be sexy in the Sierra Leone culture. ("cut neck") lol!! 

Definitely born in the wrong culture Dead.
I really want to do something about this. Been looking up plastic surgeons in my area but I would like to know that they actually do the procedure that I need before paying $100 for consultation. I can't find any info on this.
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:34am
There are different types of neck surgery as listed below-
1.Laminectomy
2.Foraminotomy
3.Discectomy
4.Fusion
5.Corpectomy
So,these all are different from each other.Because procedure is different.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by rohanjain rohanjain wrote:

There are different types of neck surgery as listed below-
1.Laminectomy
2.Foraminotomy
3.Discectomy
4.Fusion
5.Corpectomy
So,these all are different from each other.Because procedure is different.

Le me search those. I need to specifically get rid of those horizontal lines. Or at least make them look less prominent. I've read about Belotero injections but I'm looking for a permanent solution. I won't have access to a surgeon with lots of experience with black skin so I have to be super precise in what I ask. I'm so ready to get this done. I hate my neck, especially now that I have short hair.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 05 2014 at 7:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:59pm
I just googled the first two you mentioned and it seems to have to do with spinal surgery. I don't understand the relevance?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:39am
Still no info being dropped in this thread? Does anybody know of forums dedicated to plastic surgery where I can find the answers I need? I'm really serious about this. I'm on a weight loss journey and the minute I get to the weight I want to be (which should be about another 4 month), I want this thing done! I hate my neck a little bit more everyday. Where have all the cosmetic surgery friendly folks on bhm gone? I'ma drive 6 hours to Toronto in July for a consult with a surgeon with experience in ethnic skin ( can't find one in my town). Problem is, I have no idea at whose house I'm gonna recuperate or if I can fly back home right after the surgery.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:50am
realself.com

I'm sure all they'd do is some form of neck lift or fillers. 
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:58pm
Only thing that I am aware of that will help would be a face lift or some type of incision to cut away the excess skin to tighten the neck.  I can't imagine how creative they can be to hide the scaring.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:03pm
Makemeheal.com  is a very informative site.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic