Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:32pm

At TC's story. I also felt like this when someone posted that Stacy Dash was rachet in a past life.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:40pm
Mz Hall looks beautiful.

She has the face to wear it that short.

Very youthful on her
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 1:38am
Cute love her cut.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 9:40am
So that's not a big chop? Oh.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

She looks gorgeous, although I still think it is ridiculous that the world considers it amazing to see a black woman wear her hair the way it grows out her scalp.

Says a lot, doesn't it?
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:50am
Beautiful lady curly or straight. Tamron brings sooo much life to the Today show. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

How does she not have any heat damage (she flat irons and blowdries), cause I've never seen her with anything but straight hair.

I've always thought that sometimes get straight hair is real and sometimes it is a 27pc.

If the flat iron & blow dryer arent on very high heat, you will not get heat damage if you wrap it at night. Plus, I have seen old pix of her where her hair texture didnt look like it was difficult to straighten...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:58pm
I'm watching her on the ID network now. She is very beautiful. Her sister, RIP, was gorgeous too. I wonder what her parents and other siblings (if she has any) look like.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

How does she not have any heat damage (she flat irons and blowdries), cause I've never seen her with anything but straight hair.

I've always thought that sometimes get straight hair is real and sometimes it is a 27pc.

If the flat iron & blow dryer arent on very high heat, you will not get heat damage if you wrap it at night. Plus, I have seen old pix of her where her hair texture didnt look like it was difficult to straighten...

Some people just have really strong, resilient hair. My sister is able to flat iron and blow dry regularly with oil and has never suffered any heat damage.Her hair has a fine, looser curl pattern than mine and she is able to use super high heat with no issues.  I managed to damage a part of my bang in less than 2 weeks and I took all the precautions. 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 1:45pm
She keeps her hair so short that I think its not old and weak enough to heat damage like longer hair.

Her hair is only about an inch. She has a whole new head of perfectly health hair almost every month.

New growth is scwrong

Edited by Samoneisthebest - Jun 28 2014 at 1:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>