Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:56pm
this is the land of opportunity. im glad that she has made a good name for herself in journalism.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wonder how do you straighten hair this short? I didn't think it was doable (at least not without a perm). It's basically a twa.

With a flat iron. It is easy. I had less than 2" of hair and was flat ironing it from time to time.

Was it a mini flat iron or a regular one? I'm assuming it would take some level of skill to do that...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:58pm

this is the land of opportunity. im glad that she has made a good name for herself in journalism.

yeah she had a great name in the media then as well.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:59pm
I watch her on Investigation ID.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah she had a great name in the media then as well.

Wow! I was assuming that the rough patch was during her college days and priorShockedShockedShocked
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:03pm

I wonder how do you straighten hair this short? I didn't think it was doable (at least not without a perm). It's basically a twa.

With a flat iron. It is easy. I had less than 2" of hair and was flat ironing it from time to time.

Was it a mini flat iron or a regular one? I'm assuming it would take some level of skill to do that...

I have both, so I probably did use my 1/2 GHD. The key is in the blowdrying tho. And not trying to flat iron on a hot day when your scalp is perspiring. Its super easy to tho.
But I come from the straightening comb era so going from fro to straight isnt a challenge for me.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 27 2014 at 10:05pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:05pm
no mam.  she was very much on the air here (chicagos daytime news darling...every man drooled over her lol) during this time.  she's f*cking awesome at what she does.  she just had a very colorful personal life...tis all.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:13pm
How does she not have any heat damage (she flat irons and blowdries), cause I've never seen her with anything but straight hair.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes.  most of the men she was with back in the day were big time dealers.  she used to date a girl I know brother..a hustla.  he was also short and crazy.  she was also known for fighting her men, their side chicks and busting windows and shyt...lol  totally about that life...

oh and the building i used to work in was right next door to where she filmed.  she would be in my building all the time...because we banked at the same branch in there.  she was always always overdrawn and in there looking distraught with reams and reams of her account activity printed out...

lol...but again...i'm sure she's changed....  

damn i was gonna say I was BHM had an incog button so that TC could spill the tea but I see you typed it with your chest my hitta

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:56pm
I adore Tamron Hall. Like stan adore. I'm happy she may be ratchet actually lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic