Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NBC Anchor Tamron Hall Debuts New Natural hairdo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:02pm
Wtf?! Bhm won't let me type f I g g a s
Sponsored Links

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:07pm
She looks gorgeous, although I still think it is ridiculous that the world considers it amazing to see a black woman wear her hair the way it grows out her scalp.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

thats Awesome...

She's like the Jackie Robinson of natural blackhair TV news anchors now.

LOLOprah had an afro when she was a news anchor (it wasnt national news though).
Robin Roberts has a fro on Good Morning America for a while after her recovery from cancer.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jun 27 2014 at 9:24pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:37pm
I wonder how do you straighten hair this short? I didn't think it was doable (at least not without a perm). It's basically a twa.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 27 2014 at 9:37pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wonder how do you straighten hair this short? I didn't think it was doable (at least not without a perm). It's basically a twa.

With a flat iron. It is easy. I had less than 2" of hair and was flat ironing it from time to time.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:41pm
yes.  most of the men she was with back in the day were big time dealers.  she used to date a girl I know brother..a hustla.  he was also short and crazy.  she was also known for fighting her men, their side chicks and busting windows and shyt...lol  totally about that life...

oh and the building i used to work in was right next door to where she filmed.  she would be in my building all the time...because we banked at the same branch in there.  she was always always overdrawn and in there looking distraught with reams and reams of her account activity printed out...

lol...but again...i'm sure she's changed....  

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 27 2014 at 9:45pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:45pm
Lol at overdrawn account
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:46pm
lol. Damn! 
Do you really think she changed? I can see how that reputation is hard to shed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:50pm
yeah...my business banker used to always joke about how horrible she was managing her money.  he was soooooo f*cking unprofessional.  Dead

oh and the short crazy guy ended up having a stroke.  i always wondered if she was gonna stay with him after that...but we know she bounced...served him right...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

lol. Damn! 
Do you really think she changed? I can see how that reputation is hard to shed.

beyonce nope gif!  lol

but i hope she has...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>