Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:59am
I wish I could go to the parade but I live in Miami. I will be talking sh*t all day tomorrow tho LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. No pots and pans for the people down here
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:11am
Will watch the game after work

But this is beautiful
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:35am
NOW WATCH THEM WORK!!!
Can we say the best MEN won er what???

#SPURSNATION
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:43am
LOL @ half my team not coming to work today!  I knew they would do this!  Heffas.....
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

man...what a great finals. the spurs blessed the world with brilliant basketball. commissioner silver was spot on when he said fans all around the world saw how the game is supposed to be played at an elite level. just an all around team effort and this is probably the best spurs championship team, imho. shout out to the rest of the western conference..man the west is tough. dallas, portland and okc were some battles and just goes to show how dominant that conference is compared to the east.

shouts out to my fellow spurs fans, mzmocha and fcgriffin. let me know if y'all are going to the river parade.

when timmy(who has custody of his 2 children) was hugging his kids after the game i damn near broke down in tears

seeing kawhi get the finals mvp after a terrific performance

Beautiful just beautiful. Can't believe its my hometown
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:23am

damn i forgot about bribby. yea man i'm going to academy today to pick up my championship tee. hopefully the lines aren't too long.

wow...mzmocha is a spur fan in miami??? salute
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:37am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

damn i forgot about bribby. yea man i'm going to academy today to pick up my championship tee. hopefully the lines aren't too long.

wow...mzmocha is a spur fan in miami??? salute

My friend said when she was picking up shirts for them getting to the championship people were charging $20 to get in line in front of the lol. Hopefully you find one that isn't too busy

And yes SALUTE

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:26pm
http://www.ksat.com/sports/Spurs/livestream-spurs-championship-celebration/26553754

river parade livestream for the out of state spurs fans
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:34pm
so lebron is to be a free agent because you lost a championship and broke your streak?

never had the heart of a champ

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>