BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Naya Rivera and Big Sean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I just googled some pics of them. Her makeup always looks too greasy and cakey, and his face screams sleaze ball.

That's all I got.

I watched glee and was amazed how un-photogenic she is, she's really pretty on the show. Those studio lights do wonders

Did she have some work done?
Did she used to be a child star? She looks familiar but she looks like Kim K in most of her pics so..

She got her breasts enlarged so maybe she is attempting to channel kim in the face as well. Such a shame.
I only know her as the pretty cheerleader from glee.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:50pm
Oh, I lever saw glee.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:55pm
big Sean wants to be like his mentor kanye but he hella fell off.  The only song I remember from his album is I woke up working like I'm mexican from 10 2 10

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 10 2014 at 5:59pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:57pm
Some women don't take the basketball wife/love and hip hop wifey role well. Some people don't pretend to not know about their rapper boyfriends ho activities just because he's rich and famous. I don't think she's crazy, but she is delusional. He's a rapper. They mess with other women on the road. It's all they talk about. It's all they say even on these fake shows. I'm just glad he was smart enough to leave her alone before she went full crazy for real.

Edited by creole booty - Apr 10 2014 at 5:59pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:05pm
*young naya
*current naya & her lovely mom

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:06pm
She not playing with him.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Some women don't take the basketball wife/love and hip hop wifey role well. Some people don't pretend to not know about their rapper boyfriends ho activities just because he's rich and famous. I don't think she's crazy, but she is delusional. He's a rapper. They mess with other women on the road. It's all they talk about. It's all they say even on these fake shows. I'm just glad he was smart enough to leave her alone before she went full crazy for real.

I agree with all of this. She was engaged and demanded respect and loyalty. Got pushed to the point of blacking out to fight to save the relationship. Relationship could not be saved.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I agree with all of this. She was engaged and demanded respect and loyalty. Got pushed to the point of blacking out to fight to save the relationship. Relationship could not be saved.

Mmmmhm
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:16pm
I saw an old episode of her on family matters when she was little she was cute. Why she messed up her face like that.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:35pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic