BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Naya Rivera and Big Sean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:12pm
was never meant to last
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by 4shopiece 4shopiece wrote:

Meh I agree with the relationship being a publicity stunt

a publicity stunt fail. did either one of them even benefit from the fake relationship? i dont think they are any more famous now than how they were before they got together
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:15pm
She nutty.....he knosw he dodged a bullet.

He face was always so off to me.....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:15pm
never would know that they exist if is werent for bhm. does he even have money? i dont understand why she had to go to twitter with this. if it is over, it is over. if he took back the rolex, oh well. dont try to break fly and say that he stole it and then try to put him down for making less money. clearly his money was ok when he bought the rolex and proposed so dont act like it aint ish now.
I dont know what happened but i dont think that public break ups ever end well.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Sources close to the couple also tell us that Naya was pissed when Sean decided to get out of the relationship

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! In 2010, Naya was accused of keying Glee co-star Mark Sallings car after flying into a jealous rage and accusing him of cheating with other women

cant say you aint know she breaks up messy.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I feel like this whole thing was a publicity stunt

She got with him when she was trying to put out her new album
I didn't even know this
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:34pm
Didn't like them together.
Big Sean is the type that likes to wife up and cheat on his woman at the same damn time. He needs to find a non celeb for all that. Just like he had before.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:37pm
Yeah she picked the wrong guy to get her name out there. I saw her song pop up on pandora like one time and that was it.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:40pm
I liked her tweet...I thought it was clever and funny.  That's what he gets for leaving his black girlfriend in the dust back in Detroit.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:43pm
He still in lurv with his ex..... she has lost alot of weight , she trying to turn into a white girl...Naya is half black her momma is bblack

Edited by Rumbera - Apr 10 2014 at 12:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style