Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Naturals with Bleached and/or Colored Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:20pm
Pretty hair and skin BlacBerri!!!!!
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:50pm
I'm loving seeing color on kinks and coils.Star
BlacBerri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlacBerri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

BlacBerri!

Spill the details on how you achieved your color and kept your hair looking healthy madam. *gets pen to take note*Big smile

Honey I just DC'd the crap out of it... before and after. After the color, I used some leftover conditioner from a clairol coloring kit I used a while back and shea moisture anti breakage masque. Rinse that out and used shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and oyin handmade hair dew, and sealed with shea butter. That's pretty much it. 
BlacBerri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlacBerri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:18pm
Oh and how I achieved the color... its kind of a long story. 
I had my hair straight for a week and I decided it would be easier to color it while it was still straight. So to get the "ombre" look I was trying to achieve, I split my hair into 4 sections and banded each section twice to separate my work... if that makes any sense. Anyway, I started at the bottom banded section and applied the bleach and left it in for about 13 min(that's when I started to notice the color lifting). I quickly remove the bottom band and added more bleach to the next section and left that in for another 15 minutes. that resulted in a gradual fade from dark to light orange... I'm sure if i had left it in longer I would've gotten a lighter blonde color but I was scared to leave it in longer. After rinsing out the bleach I DC'd, rinsed and blowdried on low heat before applying the purple. Then I did what I posted up there^^ Big smile
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:19pm
*orgasms*
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:41am
Photo Heavy! I'm sorry they're so big Cry how can I make them smaller?

All the colors are from Manic Panic. When I was taking the photos, they were for makeup not hair so I'm sorry if my hair isn't the main focus. And yes some photos were from when I straightened my hair. 

Voodoo Blue

I think this is Hot Hot Pink mixed with Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Purple Haze with Shocking Blue

Purple Haze again with Tenacious Teal 

I let all the color fade out of my hair and have been using henna, so now my bleached ends are reddish/orangish

Edited by gabi03 - Feb 02 2013 at 2:05am
BlacBerri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlacBerri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:28am
*gasp*!!! sooo pretty^^ all of them
NataleeC View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NataleeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:57am
*hates on everythang posted here*

I sooo wanna do this one red I saw ElektrikTV do on youtube (her old channel, that is), and I also wanna do a turquoise sooooooooo bad, but I'm scared of health issues to come once the bleach does its job. Also, I'm scared of how well the color will look. Any advice for taking care of the damage?
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:33pm
GORGEOUS!!!!!

My contribution:

Color #1
Made this one clickable because the original pic is huge.
This color was done with the dark&lovely Red hot rhythm

Color #2
Can't remember which color was used, I just know it was between honey blonde and brown.

Color #3

The wind was bugging me all day that day and the only other pictures that show off the color well are embarrassing (the wind created some even more "interesting" picture hairstyles), this one I could slightly deal with...

This color was done using La Riche's Directions pillar box red.

This one shows the way the color looked once the sun was gone.

Haven't done anything to my hair since coloring-wise.
I still have one more jar of the pillar box red, not sure if I will just use that jar or if I will mix it with another color(it's similar to manic panic and the likes so the possibilities are endless.)
But just looking at these pictures are awakening the coloring bug.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 6:07pm
Wow!!ShockedClap

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>