FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naturals with bangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 8:03pm
I had a bad episode with curly bangs thank gewdness they grew back....
Sponsored Links

krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 8:27pm
chrissypoo, that picture is really cute.  I wouldn't mind having something like that once I get some length
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by MissCassC MissCassC wrote:

^The Rick James is what I'm most afraid of...

LMAO he does have some pretty curls in that pic tho!
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2010 at 8:47pm
Thanks for the input guys I'll post pics if I decide to but I'm still too skeptical right now to commit to bangs lol
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2010 at 8:12am
You can always pin down the sidebang or tuck it behind your ear , that's what I do if I'm in a sidebang mood and I want to make sure it stays put.

As for regular bangs, they can be very cute too.

I just realised... I often wear bangs since I've been able to do so without having to add extra product to stretch the length or whatever, but yet only have one set of pics with them.

Like this one:

Oh wait..found loose sidebangs too:

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:07am
I guess I have an oval face shape and I finally decided that it is time to try to have bangs.
I am debating either going to one of the two hairdressers I have met in the past 7 years or finding a new hairstylist.
My hair is not straight, I am not sure my hair type, every poster I see for hair types shows a different hair for a different type, but I guess my hair is 2b? dunno. My bangs will probably be kinda of wavy, and I want those thick bangs that look like this

but on bad days it might look something like the one below, without being uneven.

I am afraid I might have to flat iron my bangs often to keep them in check. I am also afraid it might be a bad idea. Maybe I will wait for my hair to grow longer before I do this.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:00pm
I saw some videos of how to do your own bangs, so after washing my hair, I separated it as if getting ready to give myself some Chinese bangs, and now I am waiting for my hair to dry to see how it would look like if I really got bangs.
MeLLDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeLLDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:47pm
I know everyone probably hates (spam) so do i! but i wanted to get my name out there. Check out my video, I have never cut bangs while being natural but the style i am wearing in my video on YT is a way of creating bangs (side swept, or over the forehead). My next video will be a tutorial on this style, and you may find it beneficial to watch because with this style, bangs can easily be done. :)  http://youtu.be/TRjn4EPcPTQ - http://youtu.be/TRjn4EPcPTQ

Hey Everyone,

I've just recently created a YT channel. My name is ITS|MELODY on YT. I've just posted a video showcasing my makeup, as well as my go to hairstyle! I hope to be able to share with the natural hair care community and the makeup community what I love to do. More importantly I created this channel because I wanted to add to the already established CONFIDENT naturals/black hair care community (and even those who may not be there yet in their hair journey!).  I want to be able to encourage naturals and ALL black women to feel beautiful in their skin, and to be proud of how they are! So please check me out, my next video will be a tutorial on the already featured look!

The video is called:

Natural Hair twist out and MOTD (Makeup of the day) 

Channel Name: ITS|MELODY
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:29pm
I will let my hair grow longer, once it passes waist length, I will revisit this idea...
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:24pm
I'm thinking the key to having a bangs is first not cutting it too short so when it shrinks it won't stick straight out, or up in the air. I like the idea of a side bangs that can be tucked behind the ears if needed.
That Rick James look is the reason I haven't cut a bangs yet LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123