Extensions Plus

Naturally Lighten Hair w/ Cinnamon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
himanshudpfoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote himanshudpfoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 2:16am
Hi all,
I am new member hair and I want to tell you regarding a wonderful experience related to a wonderful product.
Actually my age is around 25 and at this young age I am suffering from the problems of Grey hair.
I feel very embarrassed  even in going to parties because of this. Then I started using the product called Grey Ban. Believe me this product is really amazing and it is basically used in order to restore the original color of the hairs back.

reeniebabie1289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeniebabie1289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 10:26pm
i'm trying this tonight as a prepoo.
i have cayenne oil on my scalp and the cinnamon and conditioner on my hair.....boy my head is TINGLING!
I'm not expecting anything amazing from the first time, after this week is over (i need straight hair this week) i'm gona start cowashing a doing braidouts for the summer i will def try/do this a few more times.
iwhipmyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwhipmyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 11:02am
This is not meant to go on the scalp ladies, it will tingle however, but growing up I alway used cinnamon oil as a scalp stimulator and it worked wonders in helping with hair growth when i was relaxed. now I big chopped and will try it in the future.

I did try this cinammon with conditioner and honey, because honey is said to work as a bleach when combined in certain proportions with the cinammon and honey. Go to youtube there are several ladies whom tried it successfully and show you their formulation. Google this and you will find some hair forums that speak on this subject and show you pics results.

The results are over time. i used to do this every two weeks. and my  hair showed natural highlights in the sun of burgundy.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 1:07am
i was looking for ways to naturally lighten my hair. i have tio nacho chamomile conditioner and see no resultsCry

Originally posted by lala71848 lala71848 wrote:

I think if you just use henna n lemon juice you will be fine, you just have to do like 2 applications of it. I did it with my hair @ first it had a lil red tint n the 2nd one it defiantly came out red. also how long are you keeping it in your hair? I left it in for 10hrs both times.n def make sure u have a good moisturizer because my hair has gotten soooo dry!

hummmm i am trying to get my hair brown...not red
or maybe i will try it but leave it on my hair for a shorter while. 10h seems extreme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 1:20am
i found this old thread in which some girls said that honey does lighten your hair

it sounds safer for the scalp than cinammon LOL

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/natural-hair-lighteners_topic32876_page1.html
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2017 at 12:05am
i haven't purchased cinnamon yet, but i added a tablespoon of honey to my conditioner. i am following the tip from someone posted on the link i posted previously in this thread. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2017 at 8:15pm
I bought Manzanilla Grisi conditioner to try out and also Manzanilla Grisi Hair cream.

The hair cream has chamomile and cinnamon listed as ingredients. It also has nettle leaf extract, which I have read before helps with hair growth. It's a leave-in cream, but I will probably use it as deep conditioning cream, or maybe wash it off at the end of the day.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 4:37pm
welp, those conditioners didn't help one bit. i do want to add that my hair isn't super black anymore, but it is far from brown.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic