Perfect Hair Collection

Natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:04am
I'm sorry that your natural hair is not what you would like for it to be.
And if I could take your complex away I would.
There is just so much history behind why you feel the way you do and it will take work to let go of that mentality.
At the end of the day you are left with four choices, resent it and be unhappy, change it at the risk of damage, continue hiding it, embrace it while trying to find a style that works for you and finding inner peace by doing so.
And unless you aren't taking care of your hair the word nappy in it's negative connotation does not apply to your hair.
Being biracial does not determine hair texture, just so you know, there are plenty of biracial people with the tightest hair textures.
I wish for you, acceptance of self. It's so hard out there when the hardest struggle is the one with yourself, it makes it even harder to deal with the external struggles that life might have to offer.
If you focus on your blessings you will find a better way to cope with your struggles.

Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

You hate your hair? Pffft, try living with no hair! You are blessed.

eta: signature

New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Congratulations on your survival so far!
The fact that you are typing this means that you made an effort to actually get up instead of laying down and giving up.
Your strength is courageous and admirable. It's so much more than just physicality.

Edited by Ritle - May 24 2013 at 8:09am
Sponsored Links

Mell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 3:08pm
Wow! Thank you for that great bit of wisdom. I am in the process of transitioning and I am too afraid to let go of the braids because I worry about what my natural hair is going to look like on me. But I do understand that it is a journy that I am willing to embark on and I'm looking forward to it, with a little apprehension Unhappy  but when I get there, I will be posting picutures.

Everyone, please keep posting your thoughts!
follybeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote follybeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 4:04am
Kylie, you should love your hair. I know you don't like your natural hair. So I suggest you to make some design for attractive look for your hair style.
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:34pm
and i used to wish i had straight hair naturally. sometimes i still do, especially when i see how carefree my white coworkers are with their hair, how they just wash their hair minutes before coming to work and can just show up without having to do a thing to it. yeah, gets tempting. but in the past year i've discovered that everyone has to work with what they've got. there are many plusses about textured hair, and i think all one needs to do is shut out whatever negative perceptions they have of their highly textured hair by ceasing to compare theirs to the euro standard. that's what i had to do, courtesy of my husband's commons sense advice, and now i take it all in stride and actually have come to enjoy managing my hair. i used to see it as a chore that i did only in the absence of having found an ideal straightening routine. now?  i see it as a chance to check in with my hair and make sure it's got all it needs to thrive. 
focus on your hair's positives. sure, it may be prone to tangling and knotting, just like mine. but maybe you like the way it curls around your finger? how thick and full it can look with little coaching as opposed to it's too bulky.
instead of it's so dull, try for i'm glad it doesn't look oily because that allows me to influence how much oil content it has and also increases the wearability of my look because i'm not constantly feeling pressure to wash out oil-ridden hair. 
it's all in how you choose to see your hair. if you see it as a burden, it will be. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

You hate your hair? Pffft, try living with no hair! You are blessed.

eta: signature

New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Damn, MissWhite.. i was grateful before? but now i'm REALLY grateful to have some hair.  You're definitely an inspiration, here.  Thanks!

Tinnkujk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinnkujk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:00am
your hair is dry and ratty or you have bad split ends, Argan oil for hair may be the best thing you can use. Also known as the miracle treatment from Morocco, this is considered by many as the perfect solution for anyone with dry hair. Moroccans have been using this oil for years now and this is where the benefits were first realized.

blackyoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackyoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:07pm
Nature is beautifulLOL
shardtorch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shardtorch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:12am
You just need to look for ways to style it, you can search in the internet or you can ask for the help of a professional stylist/ hairdresser. You can also finds tips on how to take care of your hair in youtube.
kaayshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaayshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:28am
no matter how short your hair is.. you should be able to style it. unless you are bald which i doubt.
Have you tried watching  videos on youtube?
what products have u been using. 

check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N23AIg4m_s4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U8NwwMIC58
janeleonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeleonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:07am
You should change your mid set first before you wish for a mixed hair type. Go for the right hair treatments that help you with a beautiful and easy to maintain hair styles. Get an expert advice at the first.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic