Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Types
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Kylie444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural hair
    Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:25pm
I hateeeee my natural hair it's just so nappy I'm wearing weave all of the time because I just can't deal with it it's not fair I don't get perms and it's not like I don't have length I do but I just hate my hair I wish I was mixed
Sponsored Links

vitiligocure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitiligocure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 7:43am
Why don't you try some different hair style. I suggest you to go with fish tail. It is a natural way of styling which will give you a different look.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Kylie444 Kylie444 wrote:

I hateeeee my natural hair it's just so nappy I'm wearing weave all of the time because I just can't deal with it it's not fair I don't get perms and it's not like I don't have length I do but I just hate my hair I wish I was mixed

How is it not fair? You're not the only person in the world with hair like that. Yeah, it may be harder to deal w/ but you have to learn to deal with it. Didn't you realize that when you went natural? It's obviously not going to be as easy as caring for relaxed hair. The more curlier the hair the more care it needs and our hair is curly! 
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:54pm
You hate your hair? Pffft, try living with no hair! You are blessed.

eta: signature

New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Edited by Lwhite1960 - Feb 13 2013 at 6:55pm
LoveMyNappz91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LoveMyNappz91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 10:08pm
Many of us wish that at the very beginning when they are used to seeing the different images of hair on tv. It took me a while to accept my hair becuase when you see somone else with your hair type loving who they are, than you too will accept it more.
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 1:06am
i actually found permed hair much harder to maintain, from a health perspective. sure it was easy to run a comb through it, but it was even easier to break my hair off and ruin it. so...pros cons. 
and mixed hair is not without its fair share of challenges too. it's a common misconception of type 3 hair. 
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:28pm
whats being mixed gonna change
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by littlebabybug littlebabybug wrote:

i actually found permed hair much harder to maintain, from a health perspective. sure it was easy to run a comb through it, but it was even easier to break my hair off and ruin it. so...pros cons. 
and mixed hair is not without its fair share of challenges too. it's a common misconception of type 3 hair. 

All of this.

I'm biracial with 3 type hair. It's not easier, it's not any less tangly, and it breaks if u look at it wrong and u have to restyle it everyday. I'd give anything to be more like a 4a/b so i could do all those magnificent twist outs and bantu knot outs and braids outs and be able to hold braids and weight to my hair so i could efficiently wear weaves and braids etc. fine hair isn't fun hair either lol.

u have to learn to love what you've got. and from what i understand no matter how 'nappy,' if u must use that word, your hair is, there's way more ways to your will than there ever is for finer hair. at least u can put weave in it without your hair breaking off and thinning and not holding anything. you're blessed more than you know. weaves, wigs, kinks, and coils is where all the fun's at. Don't sleep on it, regret it, or let it go unappreciated. 

simranbhalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simranbhalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 3:49am
Hi,
Its a very helping tips.
All the given by users.
LonghairLuci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LonghairLuci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 9:30am
I have been there and I feel you. You should like your hair. Try to figure out what kind of hair you have because that will make it easier for you to figure out how you need to treat it. I read a book called the 7 myths about black hair by Adrienne Watts and it got me to a trichologist. My hair just needed the right type of products. I LOVE my hair now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic