FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

natural hair weave questions

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: natural hair weave questions
    Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:39pm
Hair from Virgin hair seduction.com

I've been  thinking of protective styling with a weave for the winter and need info on kinky curly hair. I
Anyone familiar with this company? Does the hair have nits?

I want hair that matches my texture but I haven't had much luck with curly weaves in the past (mind you, they were bss weaves, so that might have had an impact

- Does curly hair tangle badly?
-Do you need to leave some of your own hair out for blending and if so, is this achieved with twist outs/roller sets?
- Should I get hair that matches my own to a T or can I colour the hair? I would like to do at least shoulder length, without having a crazy overinflated head

I'm in a city where weavologists kinda suck, so any specific info on install would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:04pm
you should visit the weave section- but some one put a site up called
www.heatfreehair.com
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:11pm
don't know about the company, but...

when i wore a weave...i have 4b/4c hair and the weave hair was jheri curl hair...i would brush out the curls a bit and it blended with my leave out.

i flat twisted/cornrowed, twisted or just curled the leave out and it blended well.

after a while, the back of the weave tangled pretty badly, but this was when i knew nothing about taking care of hair, let alone someone else's that sat on my head. lol my stylist kept telling me that i had to comb through it with conditioner more frequently.  so, i think if you do that, you're all set...no tangles...unless the hair is super cheap/bad quality.  i had a straight hairlace front that tangled so badly, i wanted my money back...this was like 4 days into wearing it!
rogerjohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:28pm
Replica handbags is not cheap, people are still willing to buy it while comparing it with the original one. When prices on the authentic designer handbags close the door for getting elegant pieces, replicas provide people other accesses. http://www.wedobag.com/
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 7:10am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Hair from Virgin hair seduction.com

I've been  thinking of protective styling with a weave for the winter and need info on kinky curly hair. I
Anyone familiar with this company? Does the hair have nits? Never heard of this company but none of my processed hair had nits.  But make sure you inspect the hair and wash/condition anyway.

I want hair that matches my texture but I haven't had much luck with curly weaves in the past (mind you, they were bss weaves, so that might have had an impact

- Does curly hair tangle badly? Yes especially in the nape area where the weave rubs up against your clothing

-Do you need to leave some of your own hair out for blending and if so, is this achieved with twist outs/roller sets?  You can leave your perimeter out or purchase a closure in the same curl pattern.  Depending on your hair texture, you can blend using flat twists, perm rods, etc.

- Should I get hair that matches my own to a T or can I colour the hair? I would like to do at least shoulder length, without having a crazy overinflated head The hair can be colored but try to get it in the darkest brown to avoid dyeing it.  With the vendor I use, I always dye the hair because my natural hair is 1b but his hair is always like a #2.

I'm in a city where weavologists kinda suck, so any specific info on install would be greatly appreciated

Check in the kinky curly thread for more info

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Jan 08 2013 at 7:12am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:13pm
Thanks for the info, it helps! I'm hesitating between a kinky curly texture and a looser wavy texture, because of the tangling issue. If I go with the latter, I'll get a closure because I don't want to straighten my leave out. Sigh...., this weave business is so complicated and the hairdressers out here suck (in Canada)...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 08 2013 at 12:13pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

you should visit the weave section- but some one put a site up called
www.heatfreehair.com
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ryw0J98on0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by naturesgift - Jan 09 2013 at 10:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply