Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Hair Remedies for an Itchy Scalp!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural Hair Remedies for an Itchy Scalp!!!
    Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 11:19pm

Do you have an Itchy Scalp??? Well try one of the remedies down below & let us know if it works or not? I found this website over Google & I thought it would be a GREAT idea to share it with others!!! I really hope it helps someone! And if anyone has any other remedies are tips to help solve an itchy scalp then share it please! Big smile

http://www.dejavunaturals.com/2011/05/natural-hair-rememdies-for-itchy-scalp.html

Natural Hair Remedies for an Itchy Scalp

Lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, avocado oil and German chamomile oil are excellent natural home remedies for Itchy Scalp. Mix these oils in equal proportions and, add some water and finally apply the resultant mixture to heal Itchy Scalp in a natural way.

Olive oil, margosa oil, coconut oil and tea tree oil is also beneficial in Itchy Scalp home treatment.

olive oil and almond oil is also another great natural home remedy for dandruff.

chamoomile tea and sprigs or rosemary
-boil 3 chamomile bags and the sprigs of rosemary, cool and strain, rinse the har with the solution.
-you can also use crushed rosemary

Lemon juice is also considered good for hair.
-rubbing some lemon juice on the scalp and rinsing the hair after a few minutes is one of the most effective Itchy Scalp home remedies.

Peppermint oil
-Add two drops of peppermint oil in a cup of water and massage the scalp gently with this solution for a few minutes. Finally, wash the hair to relieve Itchy Scalp due to dryness.

Jojoba oil
-warm jojoba oil is useful in moisturizing the scalp and hence easing and soothing Itchy Scalp due to dryness

Aloe vera gel
-Applying aloe vera gel on the scalp for about ten to fifteen minutes and then washing it off

Apple cider vinegar
- mix one part of apple cider vinegar in four parts of cool water, some use warm water ( I perfer cool water).
This method works condiserably to reduce Itchy scalp.

Glycerine Scalp Cleansing Mix
-mix 2 tbsp of glyverine, 2 tblsp of vinegar preferably apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of almond oil and 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 egg. Mix the ingredients together.
-apply the mixture to your scalp, let it sit for 15-20 minutes rinse
- you can do this treatments once a week depending on your product build-up

Tea Tree Oil and Olive Oil Mix
Tea tree is great for the dandruff as an antiseptic
- mix 3/4 cup of water, 2 tbsp of tea tree oil, 2tbsp of olive oil, stir the mix together well
-apply the mix to your scalp, and let it sit for 15 minutes
-rinse off with a mild shampoo

Edited by momolicious21 - Oct 04 2011 at 11:19pm
Sponsored Links

jaymd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 10:27am
this is really good info, thx!
BrownGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 10:30am
Great Post!
stevehughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevehughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 9:17pm
Thankyou for posting such important tips .....i was really very much tensed and irritated with my Itchy scalp.
honeybrowncandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybrowncandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2011 at 6:31pm
Would I be able to do this even though I'm wearing a sew in? These hairfinity pills have my scalp itching like crazy, I'm ready to snatch this sew in out!
Pech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2011 at 3:06pm
I'm trying a mix of the tea tree and the aloe vera methods...my scalp feels minty fresh right now with all this on it LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybrowncandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2011 at 4:50pm
When I take these box twists out I'm gon try it. I have mixed vitamin e, peppermint, tea tree, wgho, jojoba oil and have been applying it to my scalp and edges.
Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 7:32am
I need to try these! My scalp's been itching like mad.. where do you ladies buy these essential oils? I went to vitamin shoppe for emu oil and it was $14 for a little bottle!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybrowncandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 8:51am
I found some at vitacost.com and try whole foods and trader joes
Pech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2011 at 8:06am
I got mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and a vitamin store
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System