Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Natural hair & intimacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Louel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural hair & intimacy
    Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:03am
Might seem like a weird question, but I'm going to ask it anyway...

How do you ladies handle that hair of yours when it comes to having intimate time with your partner?

My man likes to play with my hair, and I found that my hair gets extremely frizzy and tangled afterwords. My hair will be a mess until I take the time to rewet it. This has me rewetting and blowdrying daily (my hair dries extremely slow on its own).
When I straighten my hair, I don't have any trouble really... I can just brush it out after, and I'm good to go. Straightening is damaging to the hair, but the excessive tangling and blow drying doesn't seem to be any better. 

I know other options would be to put my hair in braids or wrap it. But: 1 my man likes to play with my hair 2 I want to look good when we have fun together 3 fixing my hair before getting intimate with him takes away from going with the flow and enjoying the moment.

What do you ladies do?
Any sugestions? 
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:37am
Satin pillowcases might be the solution to your problem....
if you already have those and still having that issue, then all I can suggest is putting your hair in a cute ponytail, that way he can still play in your hair and you will have less tangle issues.

Edited by Ritle - Dec 27 2012 at 8:40am
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:52pm
Hey Louel! I usually pay no heed to Cleo when its time to play, but I understand that when you're a lil bunny rabbit- rewetting daily (especially in the colder months) sucks. I agree wth Ritle(hey girl) about the pillowcases. But, u may have to throw girlie up in a sexy mesy bun with some tendrils hanging or some other updo to combat tangle city though.

That man knows ya cute and sexy and he ain't worried about the hair on ya head! Lol!
Louel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:00am
Thanks for the replies ladies.

The satin pillow case wont do me any good, since my head is hardly ever on the pillow when it's play time. The problem is cost by his hands. I noticed that a pony does work because the ends stay pretty well defined; it's just the roots that gets messed up, and that way I will only need to rewet the roots. That's a lot less work than having to rewet the entire beast.

Talkt about the matter with a friend today, and she suggests box braids or twists. I might try to blow dry and twist my hair next month, to see how that works out.

Thanks girls! 

By the way: Luv...You are hilarious! ha!
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:26pm
You're welcome and wow then that man does LOVE hair indeed, that pony is your saving grace!

(Hey Luv :) )
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:59pm
you caught that Louel! Lol! Have fun and GL!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:24pm
sounds like a great problem to have... good luck
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Louel Louel wrote:

Talkt about the matter with a friend today, and she suggests box braids or twists. I might try to blow dry and twist my hair next month, to see how that works out.

Yes! I was gonna suggest doing twists or braids with no extensions.  The scalp is still accessible.  This is how I wear my hair and I can cowash daily so it works well.  Also, my hair is really soft to touch due to being properly moisturized.  It's a win-win.
Lovelyred01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelyred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:15pm
I am single now, but my ex "LOVED" my hair.  I let him pull, tug, grab and do whatever he wanted to it!!  Me personally, I didn't care!  My hair being messy and a bit out of place afterwards was a turn on to him as well Embarrassed  hmmmmm, miss those days :)

Maybe pull it up in a puff??  Or twists as suggested?  Either way, it's gonna get "tampered" with :)

Enjoy!!
Louel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:04am
Thanks for all the suggestions ladies.

I just made a new album in my fotki with messy/frizzy hair inspiration pictures. My first goal will be to embrace my hair in that state, so I can be more laid back about it. Will try the other options (protective styling) if this doesnt work for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic