BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Hair Inspirations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 241>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anuli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 10:12am
starry gave me life! Clap
Sponsored Links

z.willow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z.willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 2:57pm

I am looking for someone who i can talk to about my hair care. i love organic products.. i use shampoo bars and my hair grows really fast. I really dont ike to put heat to it, i like to go wild. on the 1st of January i cut my hair to my shoulders and i recently flat ironed it. It grew out but i refuse to flat iron it again. I want to grow it out more but i want to be able to talk to someone who can guide me through the process. I promise i wont bug anyone or anything lol. Im just inexperienced. Im mixed.. if thats relevant.. at all.. and my hair isnt really coarse... with the exception of the very back -__- and I braid it EVERY NIGHT. i use a silk scarf to tie it up.. I found that my hair really loves eggs.. lol.. I try to condition it with eggs every 3 weeks.. And i think thats it.. if there is any thing you can help me with i will GREATLY appreciate it. Oh and im not pregnant but i take prenatal vitamins.

Edited by z.willow - Feb 18 2013 at 3:03pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:01pm
these ladies are sooo beautiful!!

Thanks Starrygurl and every contributor.

mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 10:15am
Nice hair styles in here.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:57pm
buuuuuuump! Big smile
vitiligocure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vitiligocure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 12:20am
It looks really cool. I like it.
mirajonson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirajonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by z.willow z.willow wrote:

I am looking for someone who i can talk to about my hair care. i love organic products.. i use shampoo bars and my hair grows really fast. I really dont ike to put heat to it, i like to go wild. on the 1st of January i cut my hair to my shoulders and i recently flat ironed it. It grew out but i refuse to flat iron it again. I want to grow it out more but i want to be able to talk to someone who can guide me through the process. I promise i wont bug anyone or anything lol. Im just inexperienced. Im mixed.. if thats relevant.. at all.. and my hair isnt really coarse... with the exception of the very back -__- and I braid it EVERY NIGHT. i use a silk scarf to tie it up.. I found that my hair really loves eggs.. lol.. I try to condition it with eggs every 3 weeks.. And i think thats it.. if there is any thing you can help me with i will GREATLY appreciate it. Oh and im not pregnant but i take prenatal vitamins.

I know the feeling girl :) been there, done that, I could tell you what to get but it would look like an advertisement. Just check out my website from the forum proile, maybe it will help you :)
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 11:03pm
Whooooooo!
I'm loving' those posts on the last page, Starrygurl! Clap

This is absolutelygorgeous!

And if/when my hair is this long I'd be ready to wear it every single day of the week! LOL

skin care View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skin care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 4:22am
How can I take care of my hair naturally?? Can any one suggest me some hair tips which can I do in home naturally without using harmful or chemical products.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:43pm
Dis hair...
It's all hers too, i think

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures