BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Hair Inspirations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 243>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 11:49am
yes please
my beautiful auntie&amp;#160;!
koralk:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Love this&amp;#10;
nice and thick
Brittany of LocRocker.com
mspoetrynmotion:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Locs of the Day!&amp;#10;
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 11:53am
Bigger picture
livelaughlovelocs:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Gicelle - Congrats to her!&amp;#10;
sick
boiissuck.tumblr.com
woooooooooooo
ebonilocs:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Loc Obession!&amp;#10;
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 11:55am
wwcp:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Her loc styles are like hair art, in my opinion. They are always so creative, unique and cute. &amp;#10;
travelingbarefeet:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Happy Sabbath from my sister and I.&amp;#10;&amp;#10;loc envy!!
Professor M.K. Asante Jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 11:57am
pretty&amp;#8230;
WOW!!!! I love everything about this picture.

livelaughlovelocs:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;I have a feeling I posted this before.. but I can’t find the post. Did I?&amp;#10;&amp;#10;lovely
Hair 2Day [party like a rock star edition]&amp;#10;-naomi
@Loc-Rocker your hair is gorgeous!!!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:00pm
buttahlove:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;0riginalrudeboi:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Rasta mi kiing of the jungleeee!!!&amp;#10;&amp;#10;*nestles my face in his locs*&amp;#10;&nbsp;oh my [*0*]
Wahidah Fowler
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:01pm
Harmony Rutland
Harmony Rutland
stuning

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:03pm
Queen Ifrica
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:05pm
New York Fashion Week: Joanne. Photo by Très Awesome.  &amp;#10;(via krissbliss &amp;amp; comingonstrong)
Pholoso Selebogo, stylist, in Antwerp. Read more about her at Vogue.it!&amp;#10;(via fyeahafrica, photo by Face Hunter)
Demelaza, musician and vintage store owner, in London. Photo by Wayne Tippetts&amp;#10;(via Natural Belle)
T. Shelly, fashion assistant &amp;amp; writer, at the Ports 1961 show during NY Fashion Week.
Robyn, fashion stylist, in Soho.
Corinne Bailey Rae at the Spring 2012 Costello Tagliapietra show during NY Fashion Week.
Pretty fall photos of Kat by Andre Wagner.&amp;#10;(via Vintage Kitty)
Rana at the Elle 25 Summer Cocktail Party in The Hamptons.
Solange Knowles in Chelsea during NY Fashion Week.
Yaa, product manager and vlogger, at the Brooklyn Museum.
Kiamesha of Would you Rock This, on the roof of the Brooklyn Museum for the 1st Fans Meetup.
Rushell, student, at the Brooklyn Museum.
Tsihai, public relations associate for the Posse Foundation, at the Brooklyn Museum.
Kat of Vintage Kitty, at the Brooklyn Museum.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:07pm
Nykki, singer, at the book launch for Michael July&amp;#8217;s &amp;#8220;AFROS - A Celebration Of Natural Hair&amp;#8221; in Brooklyn.
Jill, natural hair blogger, in Harlem.
le coil favorite, Latasha, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn.
Jonelle, teacher, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Tracey, Director of Events for the (awesome!) Curly Girl Collective, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn.
Nasiya, fashion designer, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Tiffany, blogger, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn.
Man Moment: Alexander (wearing a custom bowtie by Elegant Boredom) is one of the three dapper gentlemen that I&amp;#8217;ll be featuring in my contribution to the Dandy Lion group show at MoCADA. If you&amp;#8217;re in the NYC area, be sure to stop by our opening tonight from 6 to 9&amp;#160;pm. It&amp;#8217;s destined to become one of your favorite summer &amp;#8216;11 events! :)
Raven, student, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn.
Photo by Curator of DC Style.&amp;#10;(via naturalbelle &amp;amp; katataksrainbow)
Doreen Southwood Summer 11. This lookbook is so pretty!&amp;#10;(via missmossblog &amp;amp; miss milib)
Amber, student, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2011 at 12:08pm
Jahmil, documentary filmmaker, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Jasu, hair stylist/dancer/wellness consultant, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Carri at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn.
Flo, model, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Lauren, fellow Tumblrer, at Rockefeller Center.
Another fab look from the DanceAfrica Bazaar via Addicted 2 Etsy.
Erica, fashion designer for Etau Atelier, at BAM&amp;#8217;s DanceAfrica Bazaar
Man Moment: Michael via Face Hunter
Man Moment: Terence Etc., writer and director, at the Fort Greene Festival in Brooklyn
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 200201202203204 243>
  Share Topic