Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural hair but a relaxed state of mind?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 1.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by fadedjeans15 fadedjeans15 wrote:

@KinksnWinks To answer hour question I would define a "colored natural" to be "napptural" because their hair color is far from natural.

I really do not see the point if his thread because it is not encouraging people and their hair journey. This is why I do not want to apart of this "natural hair community " because it is far from a community. Who cares want whether You are natural or not just do want makes you happy. If coloring ur hair makes you happy do it if relaxing your hair makes you happy, do that. It's just that simple to me.

I think everyone should be happy that they have hair not matter what state it is.

thanks for the reply, and I completely agree with you

its interesting I've heard the term napptural before, but ive never heard it used to describe a person, is this something new
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

This thread is an entire headshake as well as
a fail on those defining what natural hair is or isn't.

No relaxer/texlax = natural. Some of y'all need to
stop trying to conform everything to your own personal
definition and opinions.

I didn't know adults weren't allowed to have a civilized conversation about something you happen to be insecure about. You do you. It ain't no skin off my back or should I say hair off my head. But don't think you bout to dictate what I can talk about.   

Edited by SweetNovember* - Jun 23 2013 at 12:54am
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:46am
I'm glad I strayed from the "natural community" online unity my a$$, there's always some kind of drama so much time wasted that could have been spent helping each other. And if your texlaxed what's the point of going so hard defining what "Real" "Natural" hair is
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

I'm glad I strayed from the "natural community" online unity my a$$, there's always some kind of drama so much time wasted that could have been spent helping each other. And if your texlaxed what's the point of going so hard defining what "Real" "Natural" hair is

Some of y'all act like y'all hate for anyone else to talk about something you don't agree with. You can tell when certain people are sensitive about certain things. If you know who you are then why does it matter? I have the right to ask a question about natural hair attitudes if I want to.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 9:06am

Going hard......it's called a discussion that started in the TALK forum........you late as hell and you came through the back door......so have several seats.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:27am

LOL

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:31am
CryLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:46am
Don't laugh at me!! I blame you TC for asking that color question!!

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:50am
LOLEmbarrassed
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

so much confusion in this one  post....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>