Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Natural hair but a relaxed state of mind?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 1.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

I'm glad I strayed from the "natural community" online unity my a$$, there's always some kind of drama so much time wasted that could have been spent helping each other. And if your texlaxed what's the point of going so hard defining what "Real" "Natural" hair is

Some of y'all act like y'all hate for anyone else to talk about something you don't agree with. You can tell when certain people are sensitive about certain things. If you know who you are then why does it matter? I have the right to ask a question about natural hair attitudes if I want to.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 9:06am

Going hard......it's called a discussion that started in the TALK forum........you late as hell and you came through the back door......so have several seats.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:27am

LOL

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:31am
CryLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:46am
Don't laugh at me!! I blame you TC for asking that color question!!

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 10:50am
LOLEmbarrassed
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:00pm

I'm glad I strayed from the "natural community" online unity my a$$, there's always some kind of drama so much time wasted that could have been spent helping each other. And if your texlaxed what's the point of going so hard defining what "Real" "Natural" hair is

so much confusion in this one  post....

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:18pm

I was feeling like that too. Everyone community I went to online it seemed like the women wanted to bash eachother and argue over the smallest things instead of uplift ALL naturals and ever relaxed women. I say relaxed women because for me the natural hir journey is about embracing yourself and what God has given you and also accepting others decisions along with that even if they disagree.
 I found a fb page where its nothing but positive and uplifting information for naturals, advice and healthy living. Its actually active too. So don't feel that way. Its not like that everywhere. Just  couple of bad eggs ruining it for the good ones.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

I was feeling like that too. Everyone community I went to online it seemed like the women wanted to bash eachother and argue over the smallest things instead of uplift ALL naturals and ever relaxed women. I say relaxed women because for me the natural hir journey is about embracing yourself and what God has given you and also accepting others decisions along with that even if they disagree.
 I found a fb page where its nothing but positive and uplifting information for naturals, advice and healthy living. Its actually active too. So don't feel that way. Its not like that everywhere. Just  couple of bad eggs ruining it for the good ones.

LoL so anyone who asks about natural hair centered hair practices is a bad egg now because someone else would rather wear blonde weave. LOL No one's going to burn your stash. Calm down.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

LoL so anyone who asks about natural hair centered hair practices is a bad egg now because someone else would rather wear blonde weave. LOL No one's going to burn your stash. Calm down.

No I wasn't saying that at all. I didnt read all of the comments made. I was just referring to the people who look at the negatives rather than the positives of hair and people's choices.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>
  Share Topic