BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural hair advertising...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:15am
Shocked
Niké? 

I've missed you gurl!

Ba wo ni?
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:17am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Shocked

Niké? 

I've missed you gurl!

Ba wo ni?

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:22am
Ek'arooo Cherry!

Harmonii I forgot my login in was was like "fudge it" LOL, but ive been working alot more so I dont have time to post much...

Ive missed you guys too Hug
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I just want a big afro like Angela Davis had but as it dries it shrinksCry

Her Afro was pretty! I saw her at a Literary Festival and her texture appeared to be what they call type 3b hair, so maybe her Afro did not shrink that much. Back in the day we did it with grease and the blow dryer with a comb attachment and it would blow the Afro out nice. Then depending on the season it may or may not shrink. I had a problem with mines falling in the middle, because my mom use to part my hair down the middle a lot for two ponytails.....Also it was the girls with a lot of length who had the big Afros, due to the shrinkage factor. But that blow dryer, grease and a Afro pick would do the trick.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

in general, i don't pay attn to people who are natural or products geared twd natural hair unless their head looks similar to this in texture:

i love Angela Yee and all but seeing her on a billboard for Jessie's is not going to make me use that product.  her hair and my hair are not going to behave the same.  I like to see ppl with my texture using the product so I know what my end result will be.

My hair is just like this texture.

So is mine.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:36am
Ekaaro! 

It's nice to see you againSmile
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:40am
   Someones hair looking like mine doesn't determine if im going to buy it either, because that (curl typing) isn't enough or relevant...I know the properties of my hair and know what type of ingredients to look for...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:42am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

Someones hair looking like mine doesn't determine if im going to buy it either, because that (curl typing) isn't enough or relevant...I know the properties of my hair and know what type of ingredients to look for...
Exactly. 

Porosity and density are way more important than curl typing imo.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:46am
im not going to buy it JUST because their hair is similar to mine but when i am looking for certain results i am not checkin for jennifer freeman look alikes on yt.

eta: it's similar to the edges thread a few weeks back.  my cousin and I have the same type of hair.  what works for her works for me.  i never regret products she suggests bc i see it for myself.  my sis is totally diff. all she needs is water so she can put all types of things in her hair that act up in mine.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 01 2013 at 4:55am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:58am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

im not going to buy it JUST because their hair is similar to mine but when i am looking for certain results i am not checkin for jennifer freeman look alikes on yt.

eta: it's similar to the edges thread a few weeks back.  my cousin and I have the same type of hair.  what works for her works for me.  i never regret products she suggests bc i see it for myself.  my sis is totally diff. all she needs is water so she can put all types of things in her hair that act up in mine.

Pretty much. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>