BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Hair 101

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2012 at 10:52pm
Very nice post. I really think you did a good job explaining carrier oils vs essential oils. 
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by xtinedelay xtinedelay wrote:

Any answers as to why I can't post a new thread topic?

I've been dancing around natural for awhile and what I want to do seems like an impossibility in the natural community and I'm thinking that I can't be the ONLY one out there who wants to do it like this and I was hoping that starting a thread topic to get some feedback would hopefully help anyone else when they go searching for the unsearchable and my thread pop up as a feedback reference?

I know I could ask in an already established forum but it's natural but...not and I feel that it'll get lost in the fray because I'm not willing to be swayed from what I want to do.

Anybody?

Is there some hidden link and I have to pay like on the long hair forum for a year? Why/When can't/can I post a thread topic?

You can't post a new thread topic b/c you are new. Ask one of the regular posters up here and they can create the topic for you. But you might want to use the search feature first.
diva84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2012 at 10:36am
Am I the only one having problems with some of the links from the first page?  About half of them lead to an error for me.  Is it my computer?  Or are the links just old?
Blue1206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue1206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 9:14am
Testing
Kimadam0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimadam0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:26am
Starting natural hair could be a long journey for some people. Because of technology, people change their hairstyles regularly. Aside from its advantages, changing hairstyles too often can give you disadvantages. The bad thing about it is that chemicals can harm your hair's natural roots preferably of making it healthier.

www.hattorihanzoshears.com/
4baddest. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4baddest. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2012 at 4:16pm
Hi all, seems like forever since I've been here. My log in somehow got deactivated so I created a new account. Anyhow, I've been taking care of my hair and I have some questions...
I am 1 year and about 2 weeks post relaxer. My current length is an inch past MBL. My question is, should I continue to let it grow or should I continue to clip a half an inch every other month? I ask this question because some say that the relaxed hair starts to break around 18 months of a transition. Thanks in advance for your replies!!Smile
MissBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 3:10pm
Let's face it. 

In order to have truly natural hair you can't be drenching it with anything containing synthetic substances. Synthetic substances always have a negative effect on your hair and body in general one way or another simply because it isn't natural.

I just recently found a little all natural hair care guide online that teaches you how to make your own all natural line of hair care products straight from your house.

You can find it here.

http://berryhairy.com - http://berryhairy.com

I have to say that my hair and skin looks and feels a thousand times better since I stopped using store purchased cosmetic products. Not only do store purchased products strip your hair of it's natural protective oils ... but those nasty chemicals also find they're way into your body through your pores. Ouch! 

I encourage everyone and anyone to use the power of living all natural to they're fullest advantage! You won't regret it.
Aliza Pezer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliza Pezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 3:58am
Hello this is Aliza here thank you for posting this issue as i am searching for the tips to have natural hair care...
Thank you..
:)

yuniokkioa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuniokkioa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 2:10am
You dont have to land in any kind of hassles. Just go for regular oiling and than you will definitely get natural good hairs.
reesemorgon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesemorgon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 5:08pm
Eating a balanced diet provides all the vitamins and minerals required for optimal health, it is a good deterrent to premature or excessive hair loss. Some people do not realize that their daily diet does not provide them with adequate nutrition.
http://www.eacnecream.com/ -
treatments for acne scars

Edited by reesemorgon - Sep 13 2012 at 5:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com