BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Natural Colored Contacts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Colored contacts are played out but do you lol

I still see them. Usually on chics that have blond weave, gold teeth, a lot of large visible tatts that are rocking baby Phat.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:01am
and rocawear LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:02am
why fool with your eyes if they are perfectly fine

eye drops have been recalled for fungal infections ... non-brown eyes are not that serious
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:12am
lmao. y'all need to talk to the women losing their edges with lace fronts and weaves too then
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:02am
What happened to that lady who was flying to panam for blue eyes in the plastic surgery section

That happened didn't it?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:25am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

lmao. y'all need to talk to the women losing their edges with lace fronts and weaves too then

girl they do.. have u been up to weaves.. and seen all the ratchedness that goes on there.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:30am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

What happened to that lady who was flying to panam for blue eyes in the plastic surgery section

That happened didn't it?

Did she not read the story of the woman that nearly became blind because if a dumbass cornea transplant? Maybe she sees beauty a whole lot clearer now
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:42am
Just get some FreshLook contacts. I've worn them and never had a problem. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:07am
Fresh Looks aren't bad at all. You wouldn't even have to do anything as extreme as getting hazel or light brown to notice a difference, cuz their brown looks noticeably different.

I've worn colored contacts before to spice up my look. Never every day, or tried to convince anyone I was born with em. To me its no different than adding weave for length, dyeing your hair, or getting weaves/wigs in different colors.

I just hate when people get loud green, purple, or blue .

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 23 2012 at 8:14am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:31am
I used to wear colored contacts.
I remember when girls used to get them from the BSS.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic