Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Natural birth or epidural?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:31am
Labor for my son was induced. So after 2 days of Pitocin, I told them epidural or he just going to have to stay in there.  Ended up needing a c-section because I'd only dilated 2 cm after 2 days of cervidil and Pitocin!!! And anyone who've had an induction know that when they administer Pitocin, contractions are 10X worse.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:49am
my mom did not use an epidural for the first few time she gave birth
the last time she did--i think she was over it
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

adoption

surrogate.  pay someone else to do all that ish.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Labor for my son was induced. So after 2 days of Pitocin, I told them epidural or he just going to have to stay in there.  Ended up needing a c-section because I'd only dilated 2 cm after 2 days of cervidil and Pitocin!!! And anyone who've had an induction know that when they administer Pitocin, contractions are 10X worse.
thats what the nurses told me when i had to be induced. but shooot...i just know it hurt the first time, i couldnt tell the difference. all i know is was in pain and wanted it to be over. i got the pitocin and epidural....and was in so much pain still. they had to give me a "booster shot" of the epidural cause i was like i can still feel the painAngryAngryCryCry. so by the time it was time to push...i actually felt it..but it was bearable.. i actually had the most pain tryin to push out the placenta. thank goodness (but not really)epidural makes me sick, kinda dizzy so i had to throw up..and from that they were able to get the placenta out..from me doing that. yeah now that i think about it..it made me sick during both labours. 

ughh baby one labor was 15 hours.
baby 2 think was about 10 hours.

both healthy babies...ugh im dreading baby/pregnancyLOL season cause i really want to be pregnant agai
n
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

both healthy babies...ugh im dreading baby/pregnancyLOL season cause i really want to be pregnant again

Wow..my son is a handful... never again--- No more children. I had a C-section (personal) and it was hard on my body as a whole. My son was healthy and I was happy. Well, one good thing about the C-section my DR. gave me a C-tuck... MEH.. .
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:19am
Thisw is something I won't have to think about anytime soon.

*crosses fingers*
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:22am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Thisw is something I won't have to think about anytime soon.

*crosses fingers*

True,... have fun I sure did...before I had my son.

It's a lot of work star...Party Party Party...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:26am
i think i want to do a c-section. but im scared man..what my kids hit me with a ball in the stomach while im trying to heal? it hurts already just thinkin about it. Cry but im so over vaginal delievery. i cant do all that pushing stuff. lol
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i think i want to do a c-section. but im scared man..what my kids hit me with a ball in the stomach while im trying to heal? it hurts already just thinkin about it. Cry but im so over vaginal delievery. i cant do all that pushing stuff. lol

I've never had a vaginal delivery, so I can't say which is better.  But if you are lucky to be eligible for a vaginal delivery, have it! C-sections are serious abdominal surgery and the healing time after that is very long.  When you come home from the hospital and that pain hit you, it's crazy! Plus, it leaves scare tissue and can (kinda) make losing  the weight or extra fat around that section of the stomach hard because of the surgery.  My son is 2.5 and my incision still itches sometimes.  For our next child, I would like a VBAC, but since a VBAC has risk, a lot of doctors advice against it. But I don't want to be cut open again.

Edited by Quiann00 - Nov 17 2012 at 6:07am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:08am
Surrogate.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>